Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Launch Party - you're invited!

Hello, I would love you to come along to my Open House to celebrate the launch of the NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.




Its going to be great fun and I hope you can come along to the event held at my home in Hartford, Huntingdon on Friday 2nd June, 6:30pm onwards.


Cost is £6 per person and that includes a copy of the new Catalogue, refreshments, a make and take project and a free raffle ticket for a prize draw.


BUT that's not all!

  • You get to see lots of samples/ideas.
  • You will get to see some of the new products in the flesh (and touch them)!
  • You will get the chance to make a beautiful project using new items.
AND it gets better!

I will be holding my popular Buy One, Get One Free Sales at this event!  I will have my retiring items priced up and ready to be sold and for every full price item you purchase, you will be able to choose products from the new catalogue to the same value for FREE!

AND there is more ...

I will also be having a massive clear out of non SU items in my crafty stash - I will be putting bundles together and you will be able to purchase a mystery bag of goodies.  You will be able to swap any unwanted items with other attendees but I promise you, each bag will be a crafty bargain!

Contents may include a mix of the following:
  • Stamps
  • Card/envelope packs
  • Magazines for inspiration
  • Embellishments
  • Ink Pads
And more ...

I will be selling off lots of non SU items too:
  • Framelits/die sets
  • A4 cardstock packs
  • Dawn Bibby/Kanban project Kits
  • Stamps - Clarity, Little Claire, Stamp Addicts etc
  • Anna Griffin Kits/papers
  • Hunkydory
  • Craft DVD's/Discs
  • Craftwork Cards Collections, cardstock and embellishments
And more ...
Bring along a friend new to Craftyduckydoodah! and you will be able to choose a free gift.  You will need to pre-book their space so that I can make sure that supplies and a catalogue of course are available for them.

There are loads more offers on the day too for booking a party, signing up to classes or joining my team so come along and join the fun!

Call me on 07905 403 823, message me via my Craftyduckydoodah facebook page or email me at susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk to book your place.

I will be sharing photos and further details leading up to the event on my facebook page - make sure you don't miss anything!!!!

Keep an eye on my Craftyducky facebook page for details of a fun giveaway!

I look forward to seeing you.

Susan xx

Comments

Popular Posts