Daisy Delight - stepped up

Hello, are are the details for our final project this week using the Daisy Delight and Daisy Lane stamp sets.

Lots of fun and laughter this week playing - I mean working with the lovely stamps #lovemyjob!

We used the Pinewood embossing folder to create a background - I just love the texture and dimension you achieve with this folder.  The embossed panel was added to the card front with dimensionals.

We used the new flower from Daisy Lane and the leaves from Painted Harvest.  Once punched out, the petals and leaves were curled and shaped to add lots of dimension.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Daisy Delight, Daisy Lane, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

We stamped a centre for the flower using the two stamps in Daisy Delight - the background stamp has been stamped off first and the detail added with full strength ink.  A clear faceted gem in the centre of the flower was added as a finishing touch.

A piece of card the same width as the embossed panel was stamped with a sentiment from Varied Vases and some lovely Pool Party and Silver twine was wrapped around before adhering to the card with dimensionals.

The flower and the leaves were adhered with Tombow and a tiny bow added with a rolled up glue dot.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Daisy Delight, Daisy Lane, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Here is the completed card and envelope - the inside of the card and the envelope each have a partially stamped daisy in one corner.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Daisy Delight, Daisy Lane, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

On Tuesday, Maggie and I had some fun going 'off piste' with this project, inking up the embossing folder and making a few tweaks along the way too!

Craftyduckydoodah!, Daisy Delight, Daisy Lane, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Thanks to everyone who joined me this week.  The layout for this project is a really useful one - so easy to make lots of little changes to create different versions.  The Daisy Lane stamp set will be making another appearance for Coffee & Cards; I can't wait to get my hands on the new, smaller daisy punch!  I will share details of the projects for next week over the weekend.

Hope you have a crafty weekend - I'm back again at the weekend for another Joy Of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and I have a very special project to share with you!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  


If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

If you would like copies of any of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me. 

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!

Daisy Lane - cling stamp set
Item No 149325
£21
Available from the 4th June 2019 - contact me for details!


Comments

Popular Posts