Get Ready For Christmas Project Day - essential information

Hello, I thought it would be a good idea to do a quick post with all the essential info you will need for our crafty day on Saturday.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances one lady is no longer able to join us :(  This means that both projects (below) are available so, if you or someone you know would like to join in the fun please message me asap! Full details can be found here.





You will need to bring the following items with you:

  • Glue Dots (essential) and your prefered adhesives
  • Basic craft tools, scissors etc (if you have them)
  • Packed Lunch
  • Glasses (if you wear them)!
  • Cash for the raffle (not obligatory)

I will be holding a raffle in aid of Cancer Research asone of my very good friends is currently undergoing treatment.  If you would like to buy a ticket please bring some cash with you; there will be a mixture of prizes (SU and non SU).

Most importantly can I please ask that you do not bring any nuts with you, in any form. I have unfortunately suffered three allergic recations in the last four weeks, each one more serious than the last one.  It is likely that I am now allergic to nuts .... :(

I have been very busy preparing little gifts for everyone - they are still a work in progress but will definately be finished by Saturday!

Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Get Ready for Christmas Project Day, Curvy Keepsake Box, Cookies Cutter Halloween, Supplies available 24/7,

I'm not sure that my craftyducky is safe in that box ....

I think that is everything, if you forget anything I will have a small stock of glue/adhesive available for purchase on the day.

All the kits have arrived and are ready and waiting for you although I still need to organise the mince pies and the Christmas music ...

See you on Saturday.

Susan xx



Comments

Popular Posts