Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Dreams - quick & simple (2)
Quite often when I design projects for Coffee & Cards another idea pops into my head - a sort of variation on a theme you might say.
This happened with the quick & simple project we did last week. I always like to give options to my crafty ladies; they are also very good at coming up with their own variations and tweaks for projects too. Of course there are always the happy accidents as well!!
Here is a variation of the project.
For this card I did not put the Daffodil Delight card in the embossing folder straight - I discovered I preferred it wonky!
I also stamped some of the splotty dots in Smoky Slate ink and added some metallic silver thread behind each bee. The sentiment is a lovely little stamp from Happy Birthday Gorgeous - a perfect fit for the punch - SU are so clever!
The envelope and the inside received the same treatment.
Here are both cards together ... of course I can't decide which I prefer!
My crafty ladies were split 50/50 throughout the week. I would love you to leave a comment to let me know which you prefer.
Scroll to the end of the post to find out how you can get a free gift from me and details of the products I used for this project.
I am patiently (sort of) waiting for my pre order to arrive - scheduled for Monday ... I may be missing for some time!
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, come back soon for some sneaky peaks from the new Autumn / Winter catalogue!
Susan xx
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to be yours! If you don't have a brand new 2017 - 2018 catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send one to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
How to get your hands on the new Autumn / Winter Catalogue!
Anyone who has placed an order with me in the last three months will be receiving a copy in the next few weeks! Let me tell you, it is choc a block full of gorgeous goodies that you will absolutely love!
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code: URC9NY7E I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you, (please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
For orders over £150 please do not use the Hostess Code to ensure that you receive the benefits.
















Comments
Post a Comment