Bloom With Hope

Hello again, I thought I would share with you today four cards I made using the Bloom with Hope stamp set that is only available for hostess's to order.

If you would be interested in attending a workshop or having a crafting evening (or afternoon) in your own home please contact me for further details and I will tell you how you can have lots of fun and get products for free!

Bloom With Hope is a lovely set that contains 11 stamps and includes flowers, leaves, sprigs and sentiments and is available as either wood or clear mounted until the end of June.

It can be used for lots of occassions and unfortunately I have had to use it recently for two bereavements.



I found the idea for the first two cards on Pinterest which can be a great source of inspiration but be warned - you can loose yourself for hours wandering around!

If you would like to see my pins and look at what inspires me, they can be found here:
https://www.pinterest.com/duckydoodah/ 

I have left both of these cards blank so that I can add a sentiment whenever I need.  

I used my favourite whisper white card layer raised with Stampin' Dimensional's onto a note card. I stamped the flowers (masking the central, larger flower before stamping the smaller flowers slightly overlapping them) and coloured them with alcohol markers using Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush Baker's Twine for colour/tone inspiration. 

I added extra interest by punching out an incomplete circle to one side - filling the space with a Petite Petals flower punched out with the matching punch.

The addition of some white dots using a Sakura white glaze pen really helps to pick up the detail in the centre of the flowers.



I decided to make two thank you cards  using the other stamps in this set for the very first time!

Some simple matting and layering with two opposite rounded corners and a guest appearance from my absolute favourite stamp set - (for now) Gorgeous Grunge completed these quick and simple cards:


The message is from the Painted Petals stamp set but you could use any others you may already have.

Thanks for looking at my Blog - please do leave a comment below or if you have any questions/suggestions please contact me and don't forget to check out the updated Weekly Deals!

Susan x

A list of products used can be found below:







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular Posts