Painted Petals - stamping in the sunshine!

Hello -I have been stamping in lovely sunshine for the past few days; it is amazing how the weather can affect our creativity!

This is such a lovely time of year and as I had a delivery yesterday from Mr Brown (aka UPS driver) I decided to use a little Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi inks as they are the colours that I can see through my craft room window at the moment.

This is what I came up with:


Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

For those of you who don't me - I can be a bit of a messy crafter sometimes but this little butterfly turned an ink splodge from an inky finger into a happy accident!


Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

I can't decide whether I like the 'portrait' or'landscape' version;which do you prefer?

Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

A slight change in colour and a sneaky addition of some Gorgeous Grunge:


Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!

 And to finish off I decided to decorate some envelopes to match:

Stampin' Up! Painted Petals Craftyduckydoodah!


Just as I had finished these cards my wonderful hubby came home with a present for me ... I have been having a few problems taking photographs of my work so he had been out and bought me a flexible tripod, it looks like something out of a science fiction film but it was so easy to use!

Thanks for stopping by, a list of products used can be found below.

Susan xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular Posts