Polka-Dot Pieces - thoughts of you bring smiles

Hello, just a quick post from me today - so much to do, so little time as we head towards the Easter weekend.  I had hot cross buns for breakfast this morning so I am a happy bunny!

Here is a really quick and simple set of note cards:

I decided to use three ink pads from the 2014 - 2016 In Colour Collection along with some matching cardstock:  Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss. 

Stampin' Up! have so many lovely matching colours of ink and cardstock; you could use any combinations you have - just experiment and have fun!



I also wanted to try out my new Bird Builder punch with this set - I don't mind cutting things out myself but, this punch makes it so quick and easy and nobody knows that you have cheated!



I decided to leave the end of the branch unstuck just to give a little dimension and I also used a Stampin' Dimensional to give the wing some height.  I used a black alcohol pen to colour a jewel for the eye too as it didn't look quite right clear!




Susan x

A list of products used can be found below:





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular Posts