Emily's Hair

Hello, I was going to share with you today another version of the card I made as a thank you to my lovely customers using Awsomely Artistic.  

Unfortunately, the lovely customers liked the card so much they have asked to make a version next week for themseles so I will share that another day.

So instead, a non crafty post from me ...

Do you remember a few weeks ago I shared some lovely cards made by very the talented Emily?


Well, not only is Emily a creative and talented crafter she is also kind, caring and extremely generous.

This is Emily's hair - doesn't it look lovely?  I know from looking after my daughter Rosie's hair when she was young that it takes a lot of time and effort to have long this hair!

Stampin Up! UK Independent  Demonsrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, The Little Princess Trust, Emily's Hair, September 2016


On the 24th of September she is doing something totatlly amazing.

She is donating 12 - 14 inches of her hair to the Little Princess Trust.  They are a charity that provide real hair wigs for children who have sadly lost their hair through cancer treatment. You can find out more about the marvelous work that this charity does here:

Emily will be joining the ranks of other very generous people who have dontated their hair to this very worthy cause. (You may remember Harry Styles recently donated his hair in May this year ..


Image result for harry styles hair cut for charity


I hope to have a photo of Emily once her hair is cut to share very soon.

If you could share this post with your friends, if you know anyone who would be willing to donate their hair for The Little Princess Trust or if you know someone who would like a wig you can contact the charity here  Thank you :)

Although Emily lives in Sheffield, perhaps she will be able to join me, and some of my regular crafty ladies very soon for a workshop!

Happy hair cut for Saturday Emily!

Susan xx





Comments

Popular Posts