Happy Mail!

Hello, yesterday I commented on the post of a friend which said she was about to send out some 'happy mail'.  Not for one minute did I think that I would be the lucky recipient.

Imagine my surprise this morning when this was hand delivered:



And then, when I opened it I found this; such lovely colours and a lovely sentiment!


Then, I opened it up ... WOW!



Naomi is such a talented artist - I love the phoenix, the  colours are absolutely stunning!

This is the left hand side - it contains some wonderful sentiments and crafty bits and bobs.


Here is a close up of the phoneix - I wish I could draw and paint like this!


There are lots of bits and pieces in this pocket too, including this little packet full of punched hearts.


This is the right hand side, again with lots of goodies inside!


I am sipping one of the Hibiscus tea bags as I write this post - lovely!

I can't begin to tell you how touched I was to receive this amazing surprise. The message inside the 'read me' section brought tears to my eyes ...

I will be seeing Naomi next week at a Coffee & Card session to say thank you in person for such an amazing surprise.

Thanks for reading my blog today, hope you have a crafty weekend!

Susan xx




Comments

Popular Posts