Stampin' Up! - Wedding Stationery

Hello, last year I was delighted to be asked to attend and exhibit at the Fen Drayton Wedding Fair that was being held in the Village Hall and I have once again been asked to go back.  Unfortunately, due to the illness of a very good friend it is not possible this year.

However, the organiser Lydia has offered to let me have a small table display in the foyer in return for making some badges for the Brides.



My intention was to show just how versatile stamping could be - I used just the one stamp set and one ink colour.  I used Butterfly Basics (stamp set) which is still one of my favourites to create all of these items.



Here are two sample invites that I made:


Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Butterfly Basics, Curvy Keepsake Box, Wedding Stationery, Supplies available 24/7,

Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Butterfly Basics, Curvy Keepsake Box, Wedding Stationery, Supplies available 24/7,


Remember, the Mini Traet Bag Thinlets make great envelopes and pockets as well!

I had so much fun coming up with ideas for table gifts/favours - my favourite is the Curvy Keepsake Box (bottom right)!


Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Butterfly Basics, Curvy Keepsake Box, Wedding Stationery, Supplies available 24/7,

The Wedding Fair will take place on Sunday the 2nd of October (11 - 3pm) at Fen Drayton Village Hall (details here).  Hopefully, Lydia will set up my little display so that it looks something like this!


Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Butterfly Basics, Curvy Keepsake Box, Wedding Stationery, Supplies available 24/7,

If you are thinking of getting married and you would like to make your own stationery, contact me for details of my next Wedding Workshop.  I will teach you everything you need to know to enable you to make your own stationery and I will help you come up with the perfect design for you.

Alternatively, if you don't fancy doing it yourself then let me do it for you!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Susan xx

Comments

  1. Think I might need this workshop; sadly not for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome anytime Bev. Never say never! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts