Stampin' Up! - HUGE Sale ...

Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Online Extravaganza November 2016, Supplies available 24/7,

Hello, Stampin' Up! are really spoiling us this month - not only are there 25% discounts available on various stamp sets (click here for details), starting on Monday they are launching an amazing Online Extravaganza!


For one week only you can save up to 40% on some amazing products.  Yes 40%!!


Click on here to see a pdf of everything that is available.


And, can you believe there is even more good news?  On Monday and Friday there are some additional extra special offers too!!!

Stampin Up! UK Idependent Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Online Extravaganza November 2016, Supplies available 24/7,

All items are whilst stocks last - they will go quickly, be warned!

Also, please note the * against some items on the list.  This means that the item will be retiring - so if you want it, be quick!

If you have any questions please get in touch. I will be placing an order on Monday if anyone local to me (and able to collect) would like to piggyback my order, please let me know asap.

Remember you can also shop online 24/7 here.

My wish list is growing (and changing) by the minute ...

If your wish list is a HUGE as mine, did you know you can get £130 of products for just £99?  You can also get free delivery (£4.95) and a 20% discount on future orders too.  All you have to do is join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator - there is absolutely no obligation to sell  or even place another order so, you have nothing to loose.  

I would love to have you join my growing team of 'ducklings'.  Click here for all the details.  Alternatively, get in touch and I will do my best to fill you in on all the fantastic benefits you get when joining SU.

I'm off the have another look at the offers and refine my wish list ...

Happy crafting.

Susan xx

Comments

Popular Posts