Best Dressed - stepped up

Here are the details for our final project this week using the Best Dressed bundle.  

I love the simple colours used on this project and the black and white stripes too.  In fact I love everything about it - it's very chic I think!

Craftyduckydoodah!, Best Dressed Suite, Dressed To Impress, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Spring / Summer 2020

To create the Best Dress Card
Smoky Slate 21 cm x 21 cm scored at 10.5 cm
Basic Black 6 cm x 15 cm
DSP 5.5 cm 14.5 cm
WW 11 cm x 8.5 cm (inside)
WW thick small piece to stamp on
Real Red scrap

Adhere the DSP to the black card with double sided tape and then adhere to the card front.

To create the elements
Using Memento ink, stamp a perfume bottle and a lipstick onto thick ww card and cut out with the coordinating dies.  Colour with Stampin' Blends.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Best Dressed Suite, Dressed To Impress, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Spring / Summer 2020

I used the Stitched So Sweetly to create a panel for the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment with Stazon ink and added a punched heart from Real Red card and added a jewel for a bit of sparkle.  The punch I used is sadly retired (Itty Bitty Punches) but, you could perhaps use a small flower punch instead if you don't have a heart shaped one.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Best Dressed Suite, Dressed To Impress, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Spring / Summer 2020

I used regular ww card to create a panel for the inside of the card, stamping images with Memento and colouring with Stampin' Blends as before.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Best Dressed Suite, Dressed To Impress, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Spring / Summer 2020

To Assemble the Card
I used dimensionals to adhere all the elements to the front of the card.  The sentiment has Tombow on the left of the panel and dimensionals on the right.

Adhere the inside panel with double sided tape.

Here is the competed card and envelope.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Best Dressed Suite, Dressed To Impress, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Spring / Summer 2020

I stamped images on the envelope too but did not colour in.  I wish SU would start selling DL sized envelopes.  The ones I bought to use are good quality but they are not a patch on the ones I am used to using from SU!

With all classes and workshops cancelled for the foreseeable future I will continue to share project ideas as and when I can.  If you would like to see projects made using a particular stamp set let me know and if I own it, I will be happy to share projects and inspiration with you.

I am currently coordinating assistance for the elderly who live in Godmanchester and it is looking like it will be a full time task for some time.  It may take me a little longer to reply to messages than usual so, please bear with me.

Stay safe and well.

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.


If you would like copies of either of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.  
The Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues are now available - please message me if you would like copies.



Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).

If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me.

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.


If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.


Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business! 


Comments

Popular Posts