Craftyduckydoodah! September Updates

Hello and welcome to September!  This year is passing so quickly isn't it?  I have been playing with new goodies that can be found the in the new September - December catalogue that launched this week.  Lots of lovely ideas for seasonal crafting including (of course), Christmas!  If you haven't got your copy yet me know.

The new catalogue is full of so many inspirational and ideas for projects for the upcoming season - all I need is more time!  

I am eagerly awaiting something new and exciting from Stampin' Up!

The Stampin' Hot Foil System!  I really wasn't going to get this, honestly!  I sat on my hands for a couple of months and then I caved in!  I just had to - purchasing this item includes a free Stampin' Up! online craft class that you can access as often as you like.


As soon as it arrives and I get a chance to play, I will plan a workshop using it!  

As ever, there is a lot happening in the world of SU so here are all the details you need this month.

Product Of The Month (POTM)

September - Luxe Foliage 12" X 12" Speciality Designer Series Paper

The Luxe Foliage Designer Series Paper is perfect for all your holiday needs and beyond, with shimmering foil and beautifully-designed details perfect for creating glimmering layers or fussy cutting shining images. Whether you’re making cards for a friend or planning a Cardsgiving celebration, this paper will surely be the star of the show.


If you love exclusive products you will love  all for the bargain price of just £5 when you place a qualifying order of £70 or more.  (Available whilst supplies last).

New Kits

Each month SU release two new kits that include pre designed projects that come in a range of project types.  They are perfect for new crafters, busy crafters or, crafters who want quick and easy projects.

Crafted Blooms - £14

There’s nothing like hand-crafted décor to spruce up your home or office! With the Crafted Blooms Kit, you’ll make three-dimensional art featuring eye-catching florals and uplifting sentiments. Showcase the finished product on a clipboard or cork board, or in your favourite deep-set frame, to make any space feel special.


Details
  • Makes 3 projects: 1 each of 3 designs
  • 1 small project: 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
  • 2 large projects: 5" x 7" (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
  • Colours: Calypso Coral, Cloud Cover, Crumb Cake, Golden Glow, Old Olive, Peaceful Pines, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Secret Sea, Strawberry Slush
  • Sentiments printed in English, French, and German
Kit includes one of each item listed below.
  • Step-by-step instructions
  • 3 projects
  • Pre-cut paper pieces
  • Iridescent rhinestone gems
  • Adhesive


Display your finished pieces in a shadow box frame to gift to a friend or keep for yourself.  You could also display your creations on these lovely Clipboards (Standing Clipboard Kit - £24).


Witchy Whimsy Hat Kit - £27

Create a playful Halloween display with the Witchy Whimsy Hat Kit, designed to make a decorative witch’s hat that adds festive flair to your home. This kit combines classic spooky elements—spiders, spider webs, black cats, and eyeballs in Halloween colours—with delightful accents like rosettes, flowers, ribbons, and lace. It’s everything you need to craft a standout Halloween decor piece.


Details
  • Makes 1 witch hat décor piece
  • Assembled size: 14" (35.6 cm) tall
  • Colours: Basic Beige, Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Peaceful Pine, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie
Kit includes one of each item listed below.
  • Step-by-step instructions
  • Printed pre-cut pieces
  • Paint
  • Ribbon
  • Embellishments
  • Sponge dauber
  • Cheesecloth
  • Pins
  • Wire
  • Adhesive

The Stampin' Up! Kits Collection includes designed projects that come in a range of project types.

They are perfect for new crafters, busy crafters, or crafters who want quick and easy projects.

You can view all the kits that are currently available HERE.

Coffee & Cards

During August we used several new stamp/die bundles and I have lots of exciting projects planned for the coming months.  The pretty cards below were created using the Flowering Meadow Suite - the DSP has lovely velvet flocked images.


We will be using lots of exciting new products during September as well as revisiting a favourite retired stamp/die bundle each month for Throwback Tuesday. 


Throw Back Tuesday will see us using the Coffee Café stamp/die bundle to create two projects for all those coffee lovers that we all know!

If you have a stamp/die bundle that needs some love let me know and I will see if I can slot into a session for you.

Sessions take place every Tuesday, 10.30 - 12.30pm in Godmanchester and cost just £18 - all materials, tuition, equipment and light refreshments are included.  If you have a paper trimmer and basic tools (scissors, bone folder etc) please bring with you along with your preferred adhesives.  A limited supply of adhesives are available to purchase if you forget or run out.  Classes are suitable for all level of crafters from absolute beginners to more advanced crafters.  Keep an eye on my facebook page for further details.  

If there is a project you particularly want to create and you are unable to attend the regular morning session, drop me a message as I may be able to offer either an afternoon or evening session for you.

Workshops

For our August workshop we used the pretty Rolling Waves bundle for our projects.  Lots of vibrant, beach themed cards were produced.  The stamped wreath was very popular!

For our September workshop we will be making a start on Christmas projects; after all, it is never too early to start and, as I mentioned above, this year is flying by!

We will be using an old favourite of mine called Merriest Moments.  I have used this bundle a lot in the past but felt it needed to be revisited to use our new two tone paper.  Here is a sneaky peak of one of our projects - to scuff or not to scuff, that is the question!

Keep an eye on my Craftyducky facebook page for more sneaky peaks of the projects!

Cost: £32 - includes all materials, tuition and light refreshments.

When:     Tuesday 15th September 10:30 - 1pm

or

When:    Tuesday 15th September 7pm - 9:30pm (this is a repeat of the morning class)

Booking is essential to avoid disappointment.  Please bring basic craft kit with you (scissors, bone folder, poky tool) paper trimmer and your preferred adhesives.
A limited selection of adhesives will be available for purchase on the day should you forget or run out.

Classes are achievable by beginners and experienced crafters alike.

Share It Sunday!

Every Sunday I have a post on facebook where you can share your recent crafty makes, ask a crafty question or ask for help with a project decision.

It seems we all love to see what everyone has been creating so, don't be shy - share away!
Lorraine said via facebook 'I absolutely love your Share it Sundays. It's great seeing everyone's creations. KEEP CREATING EVERYONE'.

I am thinking about making some changes to my monthly update emails.  Silly technical problems with the platform I use are driving nuts!!  If there is anything you think might be included or, anything you thing that shouldn't be included please let me know.

Have a crafty month, if there is anything I can help you with just let me know!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right of my BLOG. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

Orders placed either in my online store or directly with for me £25+ (excluding P & P) will receive a handmade card and a gift as a thank you from me.

Would you like to save on postage costs for your SU orders?

Keep an eye on my Craftyducky facebook page - I usually post when I am about to place an order.  if you are local to me and can collect you can piggyback my orders to save on postage for just £1 per order (any size of order welcome).

If you would like a copy of the upcoming May - August Catalogue,  let me know and I will pop one in the post for you if you are unable to collect. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the links to the left of this post or click HERE.



Comments

Popular Posts