Hello - Happy New Year, Happy New Catalogue and Happy Sale-A-Bration! Updating a little later than usual this month - my life is as usual, hectic!! There is a lot happening in the world of Stampin' Up! so here is all the information you need in one place.
The wait is finally over; it's always exciting to see new products isn't it? The brand new January to June mini catalogue is chock full of lovely new goodies with something for every occasion!
Here are some sneaky peaks to whet your appetite!
Even better, Sale-A-Bration starts today too! Choose from free goodies with every £45 that you spend and there is also the chance to earn a free stamp set and coordinating Designer Series Papers with a £90 order too.
Sale-A-Bration is the perfect excuse to spend and earn free items. This year, Sale-A-Bration will run from January 5th until February 28th with another 2 month long Sale-A-Bration later in the year to look forward too! One of my top picks is a super cute stamp set called Darling Donkeys.
Mini Machine - massive results!
At long last the wait is over and you can now order one of these fabulous Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machines.
I've had my mini for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it! It is so light compared to the Big Shot. I have it out on my desk almost all the time and only get the larger machine out when I absolutely need too. Plus if you order one of these during Sale-A-Bration you will be able to choose a free item! When/if things ever get back to normal and I can hold in person craft sessions again, I will be using this little wonder as much as possible.
Join my team of ducklings!
It's always a good time to join us but during Sale-A-Bration the joining offer is even better!
As always, choose £130 worth of your choice of products from any current catalogue and pay just £99. You will also get free delivery direct to your door. During January and February you will also receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights and 2020 - 2022 In-Colour Designer Series Paper. That's a whopping 200 sheets worth £53.75!!
In addition to the above, going forwards you will also benefit from:
discounts (minimum of 20% off future orders)
exclusive perks
friendship
exclusive events
the chance to get new products before non Demos
I'm always happy to chat about the benefits of joining Stampin' Up! so if you need more information please get in touch.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me?
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £25 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me. If you are local to me I am happy for you to piggyback my orders to save on posage.
Details of new classes and workshops will be available soon including and exciting technique class!
Everyone who shopped with me last year or asked for a catalogue should have received their copies now. If you haven't please let me know asap.
Have a crafty 2021!
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue or the current Mini Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. Also, the January - June Mini Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure are available now - if you would like a copies, let me know!
If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.
Comments
Post a Comment