Craftyduckydoodah! July Updates

Hello and welcome to July!  As I write this update the sun (in the UK) is once again out and shining - fingers crossed for more sunny skies this month.

Last week saw the return of in person workshops - it was lovely to meet up to craft together again.  Both workshops over ran by around 90 minutes; we had a lot to catch up on after all!!  The more observant amongst you will spot that my kitchen is still not finished but we are getting there!  

I have details of my next workshop that will take place at Craftyducky HQ!  All Covid precautions will be adhered to - after all what is the point of having my own in house Environmental Health Officer if I don't ask for advice!

In Bloom - fun die cutting workshop!

I will be offering two sessions, one on Friday 30th July (7 - 9 pm) and the other on Saturday 31st July 2 - 4pm.  Light refreshments will be offered.

We will be using a stamp and die bundle called In Bloom to create three standard cards, a large DL card and a 3d item.  We will be doing lots of die cutting and using a bold and vibrant colour combo.  Here is a sneaky peak - if you prefer, projects can be made in other colours but please let me know in advance of the workshop.

Craftyduckydoodah, Stampin' Up, In Bloom, July 2021 Updates,

The cost for each workshop is just £20.  Full payment at the time of booking will secure your seat.  Light refreshments will be offered.

This will be a fun, informal workshop suitable for absolute beginners and experienced crafters alike.  There will be a selection of sentiments for you to choose from and you can play/go 'off piste' to your hearts content with like minded crafters.

The important stuff ...

Please wear a mask on arrival and when moving around.  You can remove your mask once you are seated.  Please also use the hand gel provided on arrival. You will also need to bring your own adhesives with you.  Work stations will be sanitised before/after sessions.

Please bring a basic tool kit with you (scissors, poky tool etc) and adhesives of your choice (I used Tombow and dimensionals).

Ordering Special!

If you wish to order the stamps and dies, my crafty friend has kindly agreed to order them for everyone.  Not long now until I can re-join - phew!

Order the In Bloom bundle with a 10% saving for just £50.25 and you will also receive a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels worth £4.75.

Craftyduckydoodah, Stampin' Up, In Bloom, July 2021 Updates,

If you would like to join me for this fun, informal workshop please let me know as soon as possible as places will be limited to 5 at each session.  Only full payment will guarantee you place so please book asap to avoid disappointment.

Ribbon shares - last chance

I was able to get my hands on this ribbon as part of my final SU Order and I have been using it a lot!  My friend is offering ribbon shares featuring all five of the lovely new In-Colours. 

Craftyduckydoodah, May Updates 2021,

This lovely open weave ribbon is sheer with solid satin edges and looks very elegant, it is also great to tie bows with!

Each mini paper pumpkin box will contain approx 3 metre lengths of all five of the 2021 - 2023 In Colours.  You can store the ribbons in the box or decorate it and use as a gift box.

The cost for the ribbon share is just £12. Let me know asap if you are interested and I will pass your details do my crafty friend to arrange payment and collection etc.  The ribbon share can also be posted direct to you for a small additional fee.

You will receive a box like this, minus the Craftyducky of course!

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2021-2022-Annual-Catalog/AC_21-22_en_UK.pdf

Share It Sunday!

It seems that all my crafty friends enjoy seeing what everyone has been creating as much as I do!  It's a chance to show off your latest project, perhaps ask for some crafty advice or share a crafty tip.

Craftyduckydoodah, Share It Sunday,

Keep an eye on my FACEBOOK page on Sunday mornings, when you see the image above share away - anything crafty is welcome from a concrete shed base to a pair or knitted socks and everything in between!

Hope to craft with you again soon!

If you have any crafty questions or would like some crafty advice, please get in touch - I am always happy to help.

Stay safe and well and, happy crafting!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today.  Unfortunately I am no longer a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  SU regulations are very strict; I have to wait 3 whole months before I can re-join again. 

If you need to order any supplies, just let me know and I will put you in touch with my crafty friend who kindly agreed to look after my lovely customers until I can become a demonstrator again.

If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue or the upcoming Mini Catalogue just let me know and I will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.

Comments

Popular Posts