Craftyduckydoodah! - Important & Urgent Updates
Hello, just quick post from me with important update information from Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up! have today notified me this morning that they are increasing their shipping costs by £2 to £6.95 from the 1st April. Stampin' Up! have never increased shipping costs in the last 10 years so, this price rise equates to 20p per year.
Stampin' Up! have also announced that they are increasing their prices starting with the new catalogue. They have today, given us a list of the sort of items impacted (see list below).
As you will see, this is an extensive list and includes lots of items we use all the time. We don't yet know how much items will increase. I will have more details next week and will share as soon as I can.
What will happen is that these items will start to go out of stock starting from today as people rush to avoid the increases.
If you want to order any supplies and stock up on your usual materials you might want to place an order asap.
I will be placing an order this evening (Tuesday 15th) - if you are able to collect and would like to piggyback my order to save on postage please let me know asap.
Whilst the above will impact my class costs I am NOT increasing my class prices at this time - we all have enough financial challenges at the moment!
Here is the list of items rising in price:
- Select background stamps
- Select stamping accessories (doesn't tell us much - poky tool, daubers, water brushes?)
- Classic Stampin' Pads and Refills
- Cardstock and Designer Series Paper
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machines and select plates
- Punches and select tools
- Kits Collection and select Memories & More
- Select embellishments and ribbons
- Select adhesives (again we don't know which)
item | Price | |
150673 | Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine |
|
158382 | All Squared Away Bundle |
|
156227 | Art Gallery Bundle |
|
155834 | Beauty of Friendship Bundle |
|
154065 | Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle |
|
156220 | Garden Wishes Bundle |
|
159519 | Hydrangea Haven Bundle |
|
155674 | Pansy Patch Bundle |
|
155847 | Quiet Meadow Bundle |
|
158359 | Seascape Bundle |
|
155823 | Sweet as a Peach Bundle |
|
159529 | Welcoming Window Bundle |
|
155845 | What’s Cookin’ Bundle |
|
155507 | Wild Cats Bundle |
|
As soon as I have further details I will let you know.
Susan xx
If you need any advice before placing an order or you have any crafty questions, please get in touch - I'm always happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours, if I can't get to the phone, please leave a message.
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you would like a copy of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. The January - June mini catalogue is now available - if you would like a copy, let me know!







Comments
Post a Comment