Craftyduckydoodah! - March Updates
Hello and welcome to March! I hope everyone survived the recent storms? We escaped without any issues but lots of my friends were not so lucky.
Sale-A-Bration is over for now, I hope you managed to get all the free items you wanted? I had three new team members who took advantage of the enhanced joining offer who are all enjoying playing with their new goodies!
So much happening in the world of Stampin' Up! - here is everything in one place for you so you don't miss anything!
Waves Of The Ocean - early release collection
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies which are early release products from the upcoming 2022 - 2023 Annual Catalogue. Plus, a pack of designer series paper made from images of hand poured paint, blue hued foil sheets (love them) for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle (love these too!) - each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period. The promotion period ends on the 2nd May or sooner, if items sell out. I have a post ready to share later this week with more details and some stunning examples of what you can create with this collection.
Savings In Bloom - 1st March to 31st March
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin' Up! embossing folders and dies and is an absolute joy to use. So much so, that I keep mine on my desk all the time!
Build up your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with any (or all!) of the selected stamp and die bundles that are also available for 20% during the month of March. You can see which bundles are included in the offer HERE.
All Together Collection
A truly diverse collection that includes a brand new set of Natural Tones Stampin' Blends pens.
The patterned papers and stamp set designs feature line art hand drawn images which can be coloured using the Natural Tones blend pens allowing you to customise your projects to reflect you and your favourite people.
Workshops
Natural Tones Stampin' Blends - dates to be confirmed
Purchase a set of Natural Tones Stampin' Blends through me and you will be invited to attend a workshop with me for just £10. You will create your own colour chart and pick up lots of hints and tips on how to use these fabulous pens. We will be creating four cards.
Duckling Bonus!
If you have a set of these fabulous new pens be sure to let me know so that you can attend a free workshop!!
Celebrate Today Memo Board Kit Workshop
£30 all materials included, even the adhesives!
Friday 11th March 7pm - Godmanchester
Monday 14th March 7pm - Godmanchester
This fabulous magnetic board is an all inclusive kit with everything you need in one box for a quick and easy project. I will share ways to make the kit go further and there will be a selection of dies/cardstock available for you to add additional embellishments if you wish. This workshop will be relaxed and fun with lots of time to chat, drink tea and eat biscuits! The board would make a lovely gift; if you can bear to part with it that is! Why not come along with a friend and enjoy some crafty me time? The kit comes with options, I guarantee no two will look the same when completed!
If you would like to gather with a small group of friends please get in touch as I would be happy to arrange a convenient date for you.
Five ways with Vellum - technique workshop
Saturday 19th April 2pm - Godmanchester
Cost £20 and includes a full pack of vellum (£9.25)
Join me for a fun, relaxed afternoon to learn some of the many ways you can use vellum in your projects. We will be playing with a variety of techniques to create backgrounds and a card or two with opportunities to go 'off piste'!
Places for workshops fill up quickly so please book early to avoid disappointment. If you wish to join me for the Memo Board kit workshop please let me know asap so that I can order your kit and allow time for it to arrive! Details of all classes and workshops can be found on my facebook page HERE.
For all classes and works shops please bring basic craft tools with you (bone folder, scissors etc) if you have them and your preferred adhesives. Classes take place at my home in Godmanchester unless otherwise stated.
Can I help you?
If you need any advice before placing an order or you have any crafty questions, please get in touch - I'm always happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours, if I can't get to the phone, please leave a message.
Phew, I think that is it for now - if you have made it this far, thank you!
Have a crafty March.
Susan xx
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like a copy of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. The January - June mini catalogue is now available - if you would like a copy, let me know!







Comments
Post a Comment