Crafting for Christmas (workshop for children and adults)

Hello, I have been asked to do another craft session for children by some of my weekly Coffee & Card ladies.  They have been taking their creations home each week and now their children want to join in and get crafty too!  

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year to spend time with children crafting cards and gifts for family and friends and it was the reason I got into crafting many years ago when my children were younger - be warned it is addictive!

Come and join me at Stugles of St Ives Coffee Shop on Tuesday 22nd December, 2:30 pm onwards. 

We will be making a beaded icicle decoration for the tree:


A special Christmas card with a choice of two designs the first, a penguin who thinks he is a reindeer (the easier card):


Or a fabulous 'shaker' card that will require a little help from an adult:


The cost is just £4.50 per child and includes a special gift that will be very useful on Christmas Eve!

If you would like to join me please let me know as soon as possible as places are limited.

Susan xx


Comments

Popular Posts