Spring/Summer 2016 & Sale-A-Bration - at last they're here!!

Hello, I don't think I will ever get over the feeling of excitement I get when  I look at a brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue and hope I never do!  This years Spring/Summer edition has so many fun, new products - I didn't know where to start when I got my hands on my copy - 51 pages, full of wonderful products! 

Click here to view online copy

And, there's more!!  Stampin' Up! have this amazing promotion that runs from 5th - 31st March too; it's called Sale-A-Bration and everyone can earn FREE products!


Click here to view online copy


FREE - a four letter word your Mum approves of!

During Sale-A-Bration you have not just one, but THREE ways to earn FREE products!


Products on pages 16 - 19 are only available until the 15th February and only whilst stocks last.

Watch out for another batch of limited time products coming 16th February!


If you are like me and have a long, long, wish list for Stampin' Up! products now is the best time to consider joining Stampin' Up! as you get £160 of products for just £99.  If you want to receive the discounts and perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, either for yourself or, to perhaps to run as a business that fits around you and your family - I would LOVE to have you in my team. You don't even have to live near me in Huntingdon!  Click here for more details or contact me for an informal chat.


This is such a great way to have fun with a group of friends!  If you would be interested in Hosting a party please contact me to discuss/arrange a date.

And finally, don't forget my post from yesterday with details of a special offer from me to celebrate my first year as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Thanks for looking at my Blog today, I hope you enjoy the new catalogues!  

Susan xx




Comments

Popular Posts