Craftyduckydoodah! Monthly News - October


Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope you've had a wonderful month and found a little time for creativity.

This month I've been busy creating, experimenting, and coming up with new ideas for classes and workshops. Here's a roundup of everything you need to know this month in the world of Stampin' Up!, plus a few exclusive snippets just for newsletter subscribers!  You will notice (I hope) that I have made some changes to my newsletter - it is a work in progress!  I would love to have any feedback, ideas or suggestions.  Here, as usual, is all the info you need for October.

The Stampin’ Up! demonstrator opportunity is always an amazing deal. New demonstrators already get a £125 coupon code and, for first-time demonstrators only, a Welcome Box filled with goodies and tools to help them get started. With this join offer, we’re piling on the perks by extending their shopping power with an additional £50 in Stampin’ Rewards!  All this for just £95!!!  Full details can be found HERE.  This is the best offer of the year so far, don't miss out.



Get this exclusive product for only £5 when you spend £70 or more in a single order.  Shining Stars Dies (item 168600).  

Merry Manor Kit - £19


Tiny house, big Christmas cheer. Get into the Christmas spirit with the Merry Manor Kit, a nostalgic project that brings a festive home together piece by piece. From garland-trimmed windows to charming trees and storybook details, every element helps create a cosy scene full of seasonal warmth. Follow the included instructions, then add your own creative touches to make it feel merry and bright. 

Floral Promenade Kit - £25


When words matter most, let your cards do the talking with the Floral Promenade Kit. Watercolour-style florals, printed card bases, and pre-cut sentiments come together for cards that feel warm, thoughtful, and truly heartfelt. It’s an easy, meaningful way to send comfort, care, and love when it really counts.

The Stampin' Up! Kits Collection includes designed projects that come in a range of project types.

They are perfect for new crafters, busy crafters, or crafters who want quick and easy projects.

You can view all the kits that are currently available HERE.

During September we created a variety of projects.  My favourite projects were created using the Poetic Petals bundle.  We created a shaker card and a stunning ink blended background with black accents.

We will be using lots of exciting new products during October as well as revisiting a favourite retired stamp/die bundle each month for Throwback Tuesday. 

Sessions take place every Tuesday, 10.30 - 12.30pm in Godmanchester and cost just £18 - all materials, tuition, equipment and light refreshments are included.  If you have a paper trimmer and basic tools (scissors, bone folder etc) please bring with you along with your preferred adhesives.  A limited supply of adhesives are available to purchase if you forget or run out.  Classes are suitable for all level of crafters from absolute beginners to more advanced crafters.  Keep an eye on my facebook page for further details.  

If there is a project you particularly want to create and you are unable to attend the regular morning session, drop me a message as I may be able to offer either an afternoon or evening session for you.

For our September workshops we used a real favourite but long since retired bundle called Merriest Moments.  Three projects with lots of options to go off piste.

This month we will be using a lovely mega suite called the Neutral Noel Suite.

I have really enjoyed using this suite of products, I have even created one project that requires a tea light (battery one)!!  

Cost: £45 - includes all materials, tuition and light refreshments.  Kit also includes a  1/2 pack of this absolutely stunning Gold foiled DSP  (£8) and a 1/2 pack of the Gold Adhesive Backed Dots (£4.25). If you are interested in the option of a full pack of DSP please let me know asap.  

When:     Tuesday 27th October 10:30 - 1pm

or

When:    Wednesday 28th October 7pm - 9:30pm (this is a repeat of the Tuesday morning class).

Keep an eye on my Craftyducky facebook page for some sneaky peaks of the projects!

Booking is essential to avoid disappointment, this will be a very popular workshop.  Please bring basic craft kit with you (scissors, bone folder, poky tool) paper trimmer and your preferred adhesives.
A limited selection of adhesives will be available for purchase on the day should you forget or run out.

Classes are achievable by beginners and experienced crafters alike.


Every Sunday I have a post on facebook where you can share your recent crafty makes, ask a crafty question or ask for help with a project decision.

One of my favourite projects shared during September was a project created by Liz.  A Peg Loom Rag Rug - I confess this is a craft I have not tried yet.  Here is Liz's finished project being beautifully modelled by Eric!  I have to say, I am very impressed by the colour coordination!!


"Don't throw away small cardstock scraps. I keep mine sorted by colour in plastic pockets and use them for die-cutting sentiments and embellishments."

I have so many ideas I want to create using the Neutral Noel Suite - I am thinking of holding an all day workshop to create some special projects.  I have a venue with lots of parking and a caterer in mind - I am crunching numbers at the moment but, if you would be interested please let me know.  

I hope you have enjoyed reading my new look newsletter.  I would love to know what you think, if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Happy Crafting!

Susan xx

Thank you for visiting Craftyduckydoodah today! 🩷

If you live in the UK and don't already have a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator, I would be delighted to help with all your crafting needs and become your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

If you would like to order any supplies, simply use my "Shop With Me" button or browse the catalogue links on my blog. Alternatively, feel free to contact me directly and I'll be happy to place an order on your behalf.

🎁 A Little Thank You From Me

For orders of £25 or more (excluding postage and packaging), placed either through my online store or directly with me, you'll receive a handmade card and a special gift as my way of saying thank you for your support.

Save on Postage Costs

Would you like to save on shipping charges for your Stampin' Up! orders?

Keep an eye on my Craftyducky Facebook page, where I regularly post when I'm about to place a customer order. If you're local and able to collect, you're welcome to add your items to my order and pay just £1 per order towards postage, regardless of the size of your order.

Need a Catalogue?

If you would like a copy of the current September to December Catalogue, just let me know. I'd be happy to pop one in the post if you're unable to collect.

Prefer to browse online? You can view the digital catalogue using the links on my blog or simply click HERE.

Thank you so much for supporting my small crafting business. Your support means the world to me, and I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today!




Comments

Popular Posts