Craftyducky on Tour 2016!

Hello!  I'm back from my travels and have finally had time to edit the photos I took whilst in Brighton - the craftyducky certainly had a good time!

My first stopping point in Brighton was Choccywoccydoodah! They are (in part) responsible for the title of my Blog so, of course this fantastic emporium was high on my wish list of things to do.

Here are some photos:


 The decisions I had to make ... minty hot chocolate, yummy!



And of course, CAKE - it would have been rude not too and boy, what cake it was!  Too much to eat in one sitting so I had to get a take home box and finish it off later.



Look at this fabulous tip holder, all made out of chocolate (of course):



Then it was downstairs to the shop:


When I saw a basket full of yellow chocolate ducks I could not resist another photo:



And what a stunning cake:



As you can see the craftyducky enjoyed herself posing for all these photos.



I treated myself to a mug and a yellow chocolate duck and also bought a couple of things as gifts for my children.  If you would like to see more of the scrumptious creations on offer you can see them here:

Then it was down to the famous Brighton Pier - you might have seen this photo on my facebook page.  I saw these poor ducks trapped inside one of the games so I decided to see if I could rescue some of them.  After quite some time, and lots of 2 pence pieces I managed to rescue 6 of them!



We then drove to Hythe and boarded the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Light Railway to see a special appearance and re-enactment of Laurel and Hardy re-opening the line after the Second World War.  Stan and Oliver were only too happy to have their photo taken with the Craftyducky!



And, would you believe it - there was a duck on display in the museum too.  




All in all, the Craftyducky had a marvellous time and has come home bursting with crafty ideas and inspiration!  Watch out for a fun competition coming soon where you could win one of my rescue ducks!

Thanks for looking at my Blog today, if you leave a comment below it would make my day!

Susan xx

Comments

Popular Posts