Stampin' Up! September Updates
Dashing Along Promotion starts 1st September
Receive this fabulous 12 x 12" Designer Series Paper (DSP) stack free with a qualifying order!
This exclusive DSP is only available during September. The stack contains a mix of old favourites and new patterns. The collection of patterns has an eclectic feel and they are perfect for matting and layering.
Ways to get this DSP for free
- Host a party with £200 + of sales and receive Stampin' Rewards, the DSP and a free gift from me
- Place an order for £200 + and receive Stampin' Rewards, the DSP and a free gift from me
- Join my team for £99 and receive £130 of products. Place your first order for £200 + You will then receive 20% discount, free DSP and Stampin' Rewards too!
Why not contact me for more details or to arrange a date for a crafty party - I would love to hear from you!
I hope that you will love this paper as much as I do - remember this DSP will not be available after 30th September.
Here are a couple of sample projects ... these papers coordinate rather nicely with an upcoming bundle don't you think?
Use your Bonus Day Coupons
Lots of my customers, team members and me earned this during August. Don't forget to use them this month!
New - Coffee & Cards Catch Up Session
Some of my crafty ladies have asked if I can offer a catch up session for the times when they can't make a daytime session. As it was a Bank Holiday last week I have decided to offer the projects from last week again on Monday 3rd September - 6:30 - 8:30pm. The session will take place in Godmanchester, please are limited so please message me asap if you would like to join us.
I will add further sessions as and when I can. If you miss a Coffee & Cards session and you love the projects, let me know and I will try to fit in a catch up session.
Autumn / Winter Catalogue launches 5th September
Almost time for the new Catalogue - have you got your copy yet? Do you live in the UK and want to buy fabulous products for your Autumn / Christmas craft projects? You can view the catalogue online but if like me, you prefer a paper copy just let me know and I will send one to you asap.
Kit 'n' Caboodle Christmas Project Day
Saturday 13th October 10:30 - 1pm & 1:30 - 4pm
Join me for the morning and/or the afternoon with a choice of two project kits available to get your Christmas preparations off to a cracking start (sorry)!
Children's Christmas Craft Workshop
Saturday October 27th 10:30 - 1pm
A morning full of crafty fun making 20 cards using the Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack. Suitable for children aged 6 upwards, some help from parents might be required!
I already have several bookings for these popular events; please message me as soon as possible to reserve your places to avoid disappointment.
Full details will be available from the 5th September when I will be able to share photos with you. For all the latest information please go to my facebook events page here.
Botanical Bliss Workshop
Monday 17th September 6:30pm - 8:30pm (Godmanchester)
Full details are available on my facebook events page here.
Take Your Pick - special offer
Did you see my post from the 27th August about this amazing new tool from Stampin' Up!? (You can see it here).
If you place an order directly with me during September - minimum value £25 that also includes a Take Your Pick Tool, you will also receive a Take Your Pick Putty Refill as an extra thank you from me worth £3.25!
New Hostess Code
Use this code at checkout when placing online orders and you will receive a free gift from me! All orders also receive a handmade thank you card too.
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.
Phew, I told you there was such a lot happening - if you have any questions please do get in touch; I'm always happy to help!
Happy crafting!
Susan xx

















Comments
Post a Comment