Good Morning Magnolia - stepped up

Here are the details for our final project this week using Good Morning Magnolia.

During the course of each week I get to make several of each of our weekly projects and they turn out differently everytime.

I have to say I love this card!  Maybe its the colour, the flowers or the clean and simple design - I don't know but I do love white space on cards!

This project started with a panel of thick whisper white card the same size as the card base.

We used the edge die to cut a scalloped border.  This clever die not only cuts but embosses too.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Good Morning Magnolia, JOS Blog Hop Group, watercolour techniques, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

We used the splodge image again from Beauty Abounds to add some colour to the background panel.  The sentiment is from the Botanical Bliss stamp set.  The panel has been adhered to the card base with dimensionals.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Good Morning Magnolia, JOS Blog Hop Group, watercolour techniques, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

This beautiful magnolia flower has been stamped onto Shimmer White card using Stazon and then cut out with the coordinating die.  Colour was added using an Aqua Painter.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Good Morning Magnolia, Stampin' Blends, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Here is the completed card and envelope.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Good Morning Magnolia, Stampin' Blends, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

The inside of the card and the envelope have been stamped with the smaller flower in this stamp set and a splodge of colour added over the top.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Good Morning Magnolia, Stampin' Blends, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Thanks to everyone who joined me this week.  I was joined today by Pat and her daughter Julie.  Pat is one of the residents at a local care home I visit and she has got the crafty bug!  I love my Thursday afternoons with Pat and her daughter Julie!  #lovemyjob


I am back at the weekend taking part in not one but two blog hops!  One of the projects is another version of this card and takes things up to the next level. 

I will share details of the projects for next week on Sunday - I think we might use another new stamp set called Above The Clouds ...

Have a crafty weekend.

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.


If you would like copies of any of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.  Brand new 2019/20 Annual Catalogue available now!  If you would like a copy and are not already working with a Demonstrator, get in touch and I will pop one in the post for you.



Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me. 

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!



Comments

Popular Posts