Craftyduckydoodah! September Updates

Box of Sunshine shareable image

Hello, and welcome to September!  There is a distinct nip in the early morning air now as we head towards my favourite time of the year.  Hopefully my new kitchen will be finished soon too.  I am certainly looking forward to a time when we can get together and craft again.

As ever, lots happening in the world of SU so, here is all the information you need in one place.

Starter Kit Promotion

In addition to the £99 for the Starter Kit (you choose £130 worth of products), join my team during September and you will also receive cardstock pieces (and envelopes) to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set and the Queen Anne's Lace stamp set!

Why not get in touch for a chat to discover how you can make Stampin' Up! work for you, I would love you to join my team of ducklings!

September Hostess Code

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).

If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me.

Paper Pumpkin Party 2 - Saturday 19th September, 2 pm onwards

I held my first online Paper Pumpkin Party last Saturday - we had such a good time that we overran by an hour or so!  It was fantastic to be able to see everyone again and craft together!  There was lots of crafty chatter where we all shared ideas and inspiration whilst crafting along via Zoom.  


The kit contains everything you need (except a stamp block) to create 8 stunning cards with envelopes and extra items to decorate the box with.  I will show you how you can get even more out of the kit too!

The event is free to attend but you will need a Paper Pumpkin Kit which costs £20.  Order the kit through my online store or collect from me - limited number available.  Team members who order the kit themselves are welcome to join us too!

Share it Sunday Winner

During August I decided to offer a little gift to the person sharing my favourite project during Share It Sunday.  It was a tough choice as there were so many fabulous projects shared over on my facebook page.  However, a winner I had to choose and so I did!

Congratulations to Bev who created her first ever shadow box frame.  Bev I will pop a little something in the post for you this week.


Bev now has the shadow box frame bug - here is another she made and shared during August.


A honourable mention to Julie who made these fabulous socks.  Note the chair in the background - there is a possibility they may make an appearance in a new kitchen very near me soon!


Thanks to everyone who shared their creative projects during August.  Share It Sunday will continue in September.

September Ordering Special 

Whilst chatting with one of my team members I shared the two projects I made to share with you this week using a bundle called Love Of Leaves. The projects in normal times would have been Coffee & Cards projects. She commented that if she had the supplies to make the two projects she would definitely buy the bundle and an idea popped into my head.

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

So, if you purchase the Love Of Leaves bundle during September either through my online store, or directly with me I will send you the supplies to make 2 each of the two cards shown above.  Kits will include all the precut card, envelopes, ribbon and jewels that you need.  You will need your own adhesives and inks etc.  If you don't have the colours I used you could either add them to your order or make in any colours you have in your crafty stash.

Introducing the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

The wait is over; this fabulous new machine is available from today!

The standard Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine makes precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time.  Use with our dies and embossing folders to easily create accents and elements for cards, scrapbook pages, home decor pieces and more.

September Hostess Code

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me?  All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).

If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me.

Clearance Rack Updated

Lots of new items added and there are some real bargains. Be quick, items will sell out quickly! One of my all time favourite kits - the Lots of Happy Kit is on offer for just £13 - reduced from £33. It's a real bargain and would make a fabulous gift for a crafty friend. Click the image below to go and have a look ow.

That's it for now - if there is anything I can help you with please get in touch and I will do my best to assist.

Stay safe and well.

Susan xx

If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post.   Also, the August - December mini catalogue will be available very soon - if you would like a copy of either catalogue, let me know!


If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.

Comments

Popular Posts