Love Of Leaves - you did it!

Hello, I have a very special card to share with you today using my most favourite new stamp set - Love Of Leaves.

The card is to celebrate one of my team members, the lovely Liz who recently achieved Bronze Elite Status!  Unfortunately SU don't have any Bronze coloured items in the current catalogues so I had to improvise!

Here is my project:

Forgot to add the jewels before taking this photo - oops!

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

You will need:

21 cm x 14.5 cm  ww thick - scored at 10.5 cm

10cm x 10.5 cm  ww thick

2 cm x 10 cm - Brushed Metallic cardstock (2 of)

7 cm x 7.5 cm - Brushed Metallic cardstock

The background:

Using the thick ww panel die cut the leaf.  Adhere the two pieces of metallic card to the top and bottom of the ww panel.  For my project each piece has been adhered to increase the length at the top and bottom of the panel by 1.5 cm (you should end up with a panel that measures 14 cm x 10 cm)!

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

The die cutting:

You will also need to cut a leaf with stitched viens from the Brushed Metallic cardstock.  The detailed stitched veins are simply stunning.

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

The stamping:

I used a sentiment from the Parcels and Petals stamp set, stamped with Stazon ink.

To assemble:

Adhere the background to the card front with dimensionals.  Use a double layer of dimensionals to adhere the leaf.

The details:

I added a tiny bow tied with linen thread, adhered with a glue dot and a scattering of jewels.

The inside / envelope:

I used the sadly retired Delicata Copper ink pad to stamp lots of small leaves along the inside edge of the card to create a border.  I did the same on the envelope.  My ink pad needed reinking but I decided I like the soft look for this project. The sentiment has been stamped with Stazon ink.

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

The completed project:

Liz can now look forward to 25% discount on all her orders and I have also have a little gift for her too!

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

I put together a gift for Liz to help her celebrate achieving Bronze Elite.  I used Love Of Leaves and the copper ink to decorate some brown paper.  I love brown paper parcels tied with string don't you?  I also made a simple coordinating gift tag.  Being able to create custom cards and gifts is one of my favourite things to do.  

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

The little yellow dish with the pink face and googly eyes is magnetic.  I have one at the side of my desk to pop all those little dies that can sometimes disappear just when you need them.  I wrote a message on the card for Liz but left the tag blank - I know she will upcycle it!!

Would you like to join my team too?

During September we have a special joining promotion!


In addition to the £99 for the Starter Kit (you choose £130 worth of products), join my team during September and you will also receive cardstock pieces (and envelopes) to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set and the Queen Anne's Lace stamp set!

You will also receive a minimum 20% discount on future orders and many other benefits too.  No commitment to hold classes of workshops unless you want to that is and, I am happy to help in any way I can whether you are a hobby stamper or looking to start your own business.

Why not get in touch for a chat to discover how you can make Stampin' Up! work for you, I would love you to join my team of ducklings!

I have used Love Of Leaves a lot this week and still have many more ideas floating around my cluttered head.  If you purchase this bundle from me during September I will send you the supplies to make two of each of the projects below as a thank you from me.  Team members who order the bundle will also receive the supplies. 

Craftyduckydoodah, Love Of Leaves, Stampin' Up,

I'm back tomorrow with a very special project I made using Love Of Leaves that is a variation of the quick & simple project I made earlier this week.

Susan xx

If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post.   Also, the August - December mini catalogue will be available very soon - if you would like a copy of either catalogue, let me know!


Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).

If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.

Comments

Popular Posts