Nothing's Better Than - bundle focus
Hello, this week I will be using a stamp and die bundle called Nothing's Better Than. There are perhaps many answers to this statement but this bundle offers four fabulous options and, all without the calories! Cookies, coffee, chocolate and cocktails - we bring you all the best things in life in a single stamp set because ... adulting is hard!
This bundle was fairly high up on my wishlist; I know I will get a lot of use out of the stamps and the dies. Nothing's Better Than was inspired by $1 million sales achiever Connie Stewart.
These cute little images are great for colouring using a variety of mediums. Alternatively you can use the infil stamps for a quick and simple way to add colour to the images.
Here are a few samples to give you some ideas.
Perhaps you are thinking of gifting some homemade cookies or chocolates for Christmas - just think of the cute packaging you can create.
I have pinned lots of ideas on my Pinterest Board too.
I have two projects to share with you next week, one is a gift box and the other a card. There is a possibility that I will make another, slightly smaller version of the card to hang on the feature wall in my new kitchen! The colours I used for my second project are looking likely to be the accent colours I will chose.
Here is a sneaky peak of my projects for next week.
My projects feature 'coffee' but you could very easily change to any of the other options in the Nothing's Better Than stamp set. The stamps and dies are available as a bundle with a 10% discount too.Have a crafty week!
Susan xx
If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. Also, the August - December mini catalogue will be available very soon - if you would like a copy of either catalogue, let me know!
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.













Comments
Post a Comment