Craftyduckydoodah! February Updates
Hello and welcome to February! I hope everyone is safe and well and surviving the latest lockdown. As ever, there is a lot happening in the World of Stampin' Up! so here is all the information you need in one place.
First off, I would like to start with an apology. BREXIT and customs delays have been playinh havoc with the delivery of orders. I know there are several of you anxiously awaiting your goodies. I received an order yesterday and two more orders are on their way. I will let you know when your goodies arrive and, I will pop a little something extra in for you as a thank you for your patience. UPS are working really hard to clear any backlogs and I am sure that normal service will resume as soon as possible.
Hey Chick!
Cast your mind back to Sale-A-Bration 2017and a very popular free stamp set called Hey Chick. Lots of my crafty ladies chose this stamp set, were you one of them? Well, Hey Chick is back and, this time there are some coordinating dies too.
Available as a bundle with a 10% discount or separately for those who already have the stamp set. If you got this stamp set in 2017 you definitely need the coordinating dies don't you?
Even better, there is another stamp and die bundle too - the Hey Birthday Chick!
Although these fun chicks are not too tricky to fussy cut, dies are always better!
Details of the Hey Chick goodies can be found at the end of this post. I am joining a special Hey Chick Blog Hop on Friday so my order arrived just in time! I have lots of fabulous inspiration to share over the next week or so too.
Sale-A-Bration
Lots of you have already got your free Sale-A-Bration goodies with your orders. The Darling Donkeys stamp set is still proving very popular as is the lovely Paper Blooms DSP. Items are only available whilst stocks last and, upto the end of February. If there is something you would like to earn for free with a qualifying order, be quick!
Hostess Code
I will be keeping the January Hostess Code open for another week or so. Don't forget to use at checkout when placing an online order to receive a thank you gift from me. I will post the new code on on Facebook next week.
Workshop
Although we can't meet up in person to craft, now that my order has arrived I can share some details of what I have been planning at last.
I am having so much fun with the Blending Brushes that I have decided to offer an online Zoom masterclass to share ideas, tips and tehniques for how to get the most out of what is my favourite item in the Mini Catalgoue! I will release details next week but be warned places are limited! If you are interested please let me know asap.
Join my team of ducklings!
It's always a good time to join Stampin' Up! but during Sale-A-Bration it is an even better time! For just £99 you get to choose £130 worth of products, you'll have free delivery and you will also receive this fabulous stack of DSP!
The benefits don't stop there of course, did I mention th ongoing 20% discount off future orders? I've had two new team members during January so, if you have a long wish list why not get in touch for a chat to see how you can make Stampin' Up! work for you? We would love you to join us.
In other news, building work has started again on the kitchen extension - hurrah! Progress is being made at long last and it is looking likely that we will have some sort of kitchen by the end of the month. Being without cooking and laundry facilities since August has been no fun I can tell you. If we are ever able to craft together again my new kitchen will have lots of space for crafty fun!!
Stay safe and well and have a crafty February!
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue or the current Mini Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. Also, the January - June Mini Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure are available now - if you would like a copies, let me know!
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.


















Comments
Post a Comment