Craftyduckydoodah! March Updates
Hello and welcome to March! Updates this month are a little later than normal - life just keeps getting in the way unfortunately. As ever, there is a lot happening in the world of Stampin' Up! so here is all the information you need in one place including details of a fun competition, an ordering bonus gift and a new online workshop!
Butterfly Bouquet has arrived!
Did you know that a group of butterflies is called a kaleidoscope? Last week saw the early launch of a brand new suite called Butterfly Bouquet.
These gorgeous matter black dots were made for accenting these butterflies - I have been using them a lot recently!
They also look great in the centres of flowers, as eyes for various creatures (snails, crocs etc) and just generally dotted around as accents.
Retiring In Colours
The 2019 - 2021 In-Colours will be leaving us at the end of April to make way for five brand new, on trend colours. Have you got your favourites? Your re-inkers, cardstock and embellishments in your favourite colours? If not, be quick as items in the In-Colours are starting to sell out quickly. As ever, once they are gone, they are gone! Every year I get at least one phone call/message with a desperate plea for an item that has retired/sold out. Don't let it be you as there is nothing I can do.
I am really going to miss Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray but I also can't wait to see what the new colours are can you?
Crafty Chat and a Cuppa
The first session was held on the 6th March and I was joined by lots of lovely crafty ladies. We had a mix of crafts going on; knitting, painting, needle felting, card making (of course) and cross stitch. So many lovely projects were shared and it was so nice to see everyone and catch up again. The next session will take place on Saturday 27th March at 2pm. The session is free to attend, all you have to do is let me know you would like to join in the fun and I will send you a Zoom link a day or so beforehand.
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £25 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Shopping Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
Online Workshop
Blending Brush Technique Masterclass - Part 1
Saturday 27th March - 2pm to 4pm Cost: £18
Have you tried the SU Blending Brushes yet? Have you got a set and you are not sure how to use them? Then this workshop is for you!
These velvety soft brushes allow you to blend ink easily and create soft gradient backgrounds with no lines!
The workshop will focus on creating backgrounds using a variety of techniques (6 in total) and I will share lots of tips for getting the best out of your brushes too.
Cost for the workshop is £18 and will include a set of Blending Brushes (worth £11.25) and 10 cm x 14 cm card fronts that you will need for the workshop. You will need to choose three colours of ink - any three coordinating colours will do, the choice is yours.
Part 2 of this workshop will take place in April and will feature another 6 techniques to add to your crafty repertoire.
Full payment is required to secure your place. Attendance at the Part 1 workshop will also reserve you a place for the second one.
Retiring List Competition
It's hard to believe but the Annual Catalogue retiring list will be released at the end of this month. Which stamp sets do you think will retire? Send me an EMAIL with 10 stamp sets that you think will retire; when the list is announced I will check to see who has the most correct answers and they will win a £10 gift certificate to use with the new catalogue.
Kitchen Progress
At long last, the end is in sight! Having been without a kitchen and running water downstairs since August it is fair to say that I am beyond excited! I have this week off work and I am hoping that I can start unpacking boxes and organising all my lovely cupboards and drawers at some point. Here are a couple of photos showing progress last week.
If we are ever able to craft again in person (fingers crossed it won't be long), there will be lots of space for many crafty ladies and, with the bi-folds open it will be like sitting outside! (Just don't look at what used to be called a garden)!Hope you can join me for the next Crafty Chat and a Cuppa! Don't forget to email your retiring predictions by the 20th March for a chance to win a £10 voucher.
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue or the current Mini Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post.
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me. If you are local to me and can collet, I'm happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.



















Comments
Post a Comment