Craftyduckydoodah! August Updates

Hello everyone, at long last my wait is over and I am back with Stampin' Up!  Wahoo - the wait has been tortuous!!!!  My order went in first thing yesterday and now all I have to do is wait for my new goodies to arrive.

So much happening this month so here are all the details of everything you need to know in one place.

August - December Mini Catalogue

The latest mini catalogue launched yesterday - it is choc full of lovely new goodies suitable for Autumn, Halloween, Christmas and everything in between.  Lots of different style to choose from; cute, traditional and again, everything in between!


If you would like to view the mini catalogue online you can do so HERE.  I have actual copies of the catalogue on their way to me, if you would like one just let me know.

Sale-A-Bration 2!

This is the first time ever that SU have offered a second Sale-A-Bration (SAB)!  You may have noticed that the first SAB only lasted for two months instead of the usual three earlier this year?  SAB 2 is the reason why!  SAB is a way for loyal customers to be rewarded with FREE products!

Craftyduckydoodah! August 2021 Updates, SAB 2,

There are some fabulous choices, several of them coordinate with items in the mini catalogue shown above.  There are stamps, dies, DSP and an amazing sparkly speciality paper that every crafter needs in their stash!  If you would like to view an online version you can do so HERE.  Actual copies are on there way to me, if you would like a copy just let me know.

For every £45 you spend you can choose a FREE item - it's as simple as that and you can order/choose free items as often as you like!

BOGOF Sale

I know several of you are waiting for me to name the date for my very popular open house/BOGOF event.  I have lots of goodies I need to sell to make way for new goodies.  I was hoping to hold the event in August - I still may but, it depends on when we can get some work completed in the house.  Keep an eye on my facebook events page as I will confirm the date as soon as possible.

Workshops

I have been busy planning events and workshop in the run up to Christmas.  My October Workshop is already up and both sessions are almost full.

Painted Poppies £20

Friday 15th October 7 pm - 9pm

Saturday 16th October 2 pm - 4pm

Join me for some craft me time with like minded crafters. We will be making a special card and a home décor item that would make a fabulous gift (if you can bear to part with it)! We will be water colouring, die cutting, stamping and heat embossing. 

The workshop is suitable for all levels of crafter and everyone is very welcome. Cost is £20 and includes a full reel of the lovely Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and a stainless steel item you will be using too! 

Only full payment will secure your place. Please book early to avoid disappointment. I am also offering a take-away option too, please message me for details.  Here is a sneaky peak of one of the projects!

Craftyduckydoodah, August 2021 Updates, Painted Poppies Workshop,

As soon as my new goodies arrive I will share all the details of other workshops so, keep an eye on my faebook page for the details.

Crafting For Christmas - save the date, Saturday 2nd October.

Join me for an all day crafty event with a variety of projects on offer.  We will be spending the day at the beautiful All Saint's Church alongside the river at Hartford and, Rica from Pinnies will be providing a delicious lunch and cake for us again!  There will be fun and games, prizes and give aways with lots of crafting too!  Details will be announced shortly - I'm just waiting for various items to arrive so I can get on with samples to share with you.  I will also be offering a take-away option too!

Join My Team

Joining SU at any time is always a good idea but then, I would say that wouldn't I?  However, during SAB it is an even better idea!  Not only do you get to choose £130 of any products that you like for just £99 you can also choose a free stamp/die bundle from the new mini catalogue with a value up to £55!  

Craftyduckydoodah, August 2021 Updates, Join My Team,

No further commitment, no catch but if you decide to place future orders you will receive a minimum 20% discount.  Why not get in touch to find out how you can make SU work for you?  I would love you to join my crafty adventures and become a duckling!

So, that is all the updates for now, if there is anything I can help you with or you have any crafty questions please just get in touch!

Happy crafting!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today. If you would like a copy of either the Annual Catalogue, August/December Mini or the Sale-A-Bration brochure just let me know and I will get copies in the post to you asap.


Comments

Popular Posts