Stampin' Up! Cheers to the Year - stepped up

Hello, here are the details for the second project this week using Cheers to the Year.

Everyone really enjoyed the heat embossing this week - it creates such a wow factor on any card and is so quick and easy to do; if you use the Embossing Buddy that is!

If you are going to heat emboss you will need to use a heat tool to melt the powder.  The SU Heat Tool is slim, sleek, quiet and easy to hold.  It also has two heat settings, one to dry ink and the other for heat setting powder.


Cheers to the Year, Craftyduckydoodah!, October 2017 Coffee & Cards Project, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

We heat embossed the sentiment on a Stitched Shape Framelit - the sentiment is from a set called Snowflake Sentiments.  We added some die cut snowflakes - overlaying one in gold and silver to compliment the mixed metals in this stunning DSP.


Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Cheers to the Year, October 2017 Coffee & Cards Project, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

For a change, we used a partial embossing technique on the inside of the card.


Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Cheers to the Year, October 2017 Coffee & Cards Project, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Here is the completed card and envelope.


Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Cheers to the Year, October 2017 Coffee & Cards Project, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

On the photo above I stamped some snowflakes in Smoky Slate but you could also emboss the flap on the reverse of the envelope too if you prefer.

I really enjoyed making the projects this week - everyone agreed that they were 'special' cards.  The owner of the Grand Piano Cafe (Donna) admired the cards on Monday and asked if I could make her a stack so she could send them to her family this year!

One of my crafty ladies asked if I could show her how to use the Envelope Punch Board (EPB) so whilst giving her a quick lesson at the end of our session there were several oohs and aahs from the other crafty ladies.  So, I thought we would try something a bit different next week for Coffee & Cards.  Instead of making two cards we will be using the EPB to make a gift box and a single card.  I will post details shortly.

Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to be yours!  If you don't have a brand new 2017 - 2018 or the Autumn / Winter catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send one to you straight away.

Happy crafting.

Susan xx


If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code: QZGRHQWX I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you, (please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you). 

For orders over £150 please do not use the Hostess Code to ensure that you receive the benefits.

If you are in the UK, click on the products below to purchase!














You can find details of all current offers in my October Update post here.  Don't miss my personal offer of 10% discount on all orders placed with me until the 10th October!

Comments

Popular Posts