Stampin' Up! OnStage 2018 - Team Gifts

Hello, I'm travelling up to Birmingham this weekend to attend OnStage - we will be celebrating Stampin' Ups! 30th Birthday!


#onstage2018, Craftyduckydoodah!, Love What You Do, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Team Gifts,

Although I have attended 6 (I think) OnStage events this time is specal as I will be joined for the first time by three of my lovely ducklings - they are very excited too!


We are travelling in the same car; I'm driving and it looks like I will have three navigators - wish me luck!!

As ever, my life is complicated and I was extremely short on time.  I did have big plans for decorating these boxes - I hope you will forgive me girls for the simple but heartfelt message on your gifts.

I used a stamp set called Love What You Do - it was an easy and obvious decision for once for me to make!

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, #onstage2018, Team Gifts, Love What You Do, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Some simple stamping, punching and a bit of silver cord (now sadly retired), and I was done.  Not too bad given how short on time I was I hope?


If you would like to attend the next OnStage Local (April 2019) you need to join my team of ducklings!

There are lots of other benefits too of course not least, the minimum 20% discount off all orders.

We are a small but growing team - we would love you to join us.

You can find all the details HERE or, there is a link on this page for when you decide to join us.  If you would like a chat about how Stampin' Up! can work for you just get in touch.

We are already planning our Christmas get together - we are going Turkish!!

I will have another post later to share details of my swaps.

But wait - it would be mean of me not to share the contents of the box with you wouldn't it?

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, #onstage2018, Team Gifts, Love What You Do, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

My wonderful friend (and former team member), Wendy made these for me - I only collected them on Tuesday!  How could I resist this cute image of a duckling on stage?

Happy crafting!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away. 

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me. 

Click on the images below for more information or to go straight to my online store.



Comments

Popular Posts