OnStage - Telford 2019!

Hello, I thought I would share today some photos taken over the weekend during OnStage.

I was joined by three of my lovely team members and we had an amazing time!

We travelled in two cars as I am not known for travelling light and we always come back from these events with a lot more than we took with us!

We met up in Telford and I managed to catch up with some crafty friends over a coffee which was lovely.

Once we had checked into the hotel there was time for a quick change and then we started the evening with a cocktail or two ... rude not to really as it was Happy Hour!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

We then went for a meal at Zizzi.  Sue had a voucher for a free bottle of pink Prosecco which Lesley and Sarah really enjoyed!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

Sue and I enjoyed a 'softail' - I am sure that mine counted as at least one of my five a day!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

I'm not sure how Sue and I ended up trying (and failing) to impersonate Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough's Sissy & Aida sketch but we did have a laugh!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

There might have been pudding involved too ... the duck made me eat it lol!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

After lots of laughter and great food it was off to bed as we had an early start the next morning.

This is what 597 excited SU Demonstrators look like.

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

We enjoyed presentations and new product spotlights AND we each received a copy of the upcoming Annual Catalogue - you will love it.

At OnStage events we always have Prize Patrols.

Sue and I were up first ... a new stamp set called Woven Heirlooms.

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

Then Lesley with a stamp set called Genuine Gems.

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

And finally, Sarah with a fabulous new background stamp called Birch.

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

The final Prize Patrol of the day saw every single Demonstrator receive a pack of the stunning Mosaic Mood DSP.  I had already marked the Mosaic Mood Suite as a must have so I was delighted!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

Before we knew it, it was time to go home.  

Thanks to my lovely trio of ducklings who were able to join me (of course the craftyducky came too).  Fun times!

#OnStage 2019, #OnStagetelford, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, Ducklings on Tour!,

I will have another post shortly showing details of even more goodies we were given by Stampin' Up! and also photos of all the fabulous swaps I received.

If you would like to join us next time and share all the excitement and fun - ask me how!!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.


If you would like copies of any of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me. 

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!


Comments

Popular Posts