Ducklings August Team Challenge Winner!
Hello, at the beginning of August I set my team of ducklings a challenge. I have been on a mission to use up those scraps that as crafters we all seem to accumulate and am pleased to report I am making some headway at last!
I made this project using up some scraps and decided to challenge my team to come up with projects using their own scraps and they did not disappoint!
Bev made this tasty card during a recent heatwave - no calories in this ice cream!
Bev also made her first shadow box frame using scraps and leftovers from previous projects.
Then she got the shadow box frame bug and made another using up some bits and pieces I had sent her ages ago.
She also made a little gift tag using scraps from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit for her new granddaughter!
Liz made good use of lots of scraps. I love the contrasting colours on this card.This particular card reminds me of Lego for some reason!
The use of scraps to punch circles and then put together to form a Christmas tree - very clever.
Sue made good use of her scraps to create these little Christmas decorations.
Last but by no means least are Selina's projects.
This project makes good use of the scrap from the dies used above!
Maggie won the team challenge last month so I asked her to choose a winner for August.
Maggie said " I had a hard job deciding!!! But Bev's ice cream card kept coming up trumps".
Well done Bev - the prize this month is a Stampin' Seal - this instant bond permanent adhesive made light work of adhering the card scraps I used on my project at the top of this post.
I have another team challenge for September, if you would like to join our team and take part just get in touch!
Susan xx
If you have any questions, or need help with anything I’m always happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823 during normal working hours.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue let me know and I will pop one in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view an online version by clicking the link to the right of this post. Also, the August - December mini catalogue will be available very soon - if you would like a copy of either catalogue, let me know!
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business.


























Comments
Post a Comment