Seasonal Sale!

Hello, just a quick post from me to let you know that the Seasonal Sale from Stampin' Up! has begun!

Now is the perfect time to stock up on essentials, to buy those ink pads you are missing and get those dies you have on your wish list.

From today until 11:50pm on Thursday 18th November save on the following:

  • 10% off cardstock
  • 15% off inkpads (excludes bundles and third party ink pads - Stazon, Versamark, Memento)
  • 20% off dies
The discount applies to products in the Annual Catalogue only.

Craftyduckydoodah, Stampin Up,

If you have a wish list of £75 (or over), there is an even better offer available until the end of the month.  Joining SU is always a good deal but until the 30th November it is even better! 

For just £75 you can choose £130 of products from any current catalogue with free delivery and an ongoing minimum discount of 20% off future orders.

You will also get the sale prices mentioned above so until the 18th it is an even better deal!

I have a small but growing team known as 'the ducklings' and we would love you to join us.  If you have any questions please just get in touch for a no obligation chat.

The best way to order is via my online store as some items (die sets) may sell out.  If you are happy to wait I will be placing an order on the 17th November.  If you are local to me and able to collect please let me know if you would like to piggyback my order to save on postage asap.

Happy sale shopping!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today. If you need to order any supplies, you can order through my online store or get in touch and I will be happy to place an order for you.

If you would like a copy of either of the current Annual Catalogue or the latest Mini Catalogue just let me know and I will get copies to you asap.

Craftyduckydoodah, Stampin' Up!,

Orders placed either in my online store or directly with for me £25+ (excluding P & P) will receive a handmade card and a gift as a thank you from me.



Comments

Popular Posts