Butterfly Basics

I don't know about you, but I think the Butterfly Basic stamp set is far from basic!

I got mine with the matching Butterfly Thinlets dies - if you buy them together as a bundle you save 15%!

I love to create my own backgrounds and this set comes with some lovely sentiments too.  Here is what I made:



I love using whisper white cardstock onto a self coloured background - so clean and simple. I like to keep a small stock of ready made cards without a sentiment on so that I can use them whenever, and for whatever I need (often at the last minute)!

This card came about because I wasn't concentrating and I measured my card layer incorrectly - not sure which version I prefer, let me know what do you think by leaving a comment below!



I didn't want to waste my efforts so I punched a strip of matching cardstock using the Spiral Border punch which does not look very exciting in the catalogue but it is really useful.

There are so many colour combinations you can create with Stampin' Up! inks the possibilities are endless!

Susan x

A list of the products I used can be found below:










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular Posts