Emily's Hair - she did it!

Hello, just a quick post from me today.  Do you remember a while ago I posted details of what Emily was about to do with her hair?

Emily was preparing to donate 12" plus of her gorgeous hair for the Little Princess Trust.  Well, she has done it - not only that, but she has also raised over £450 for the Charity too!!!

This is Emily before:



and this is Emily after:



I made a dontation to the Charity in recognition of Emily's generosity and I know that several other friends did too.

Here is a message from Emily:



I know that all her family are so proud of her for donating her hair to such a worthy cause.  

If you know someone with long hair that is thinking of getting is cut you can find further details of the amazing work that the Little Pricess Trust do here.

Well done Emily!

Susan xx

Comments

Popular Posts