Stampin' Up! Beautiful You - Watercolour Workshop

Hello, I'm posting details today of a new adventure for me - a product based technique workshop.  Several of my regular crafters have been asking me to do something like this for ages so, New Year, new ideas here I come!

We will be using the fabulous Watercolour Pencils from Stampin' Up! - available to order from the 4th January.


One perk we get as Demonstrators is being able to order products early - I have been playing with these pencils for a while now and they are fantastic! Have a look at this video and you will understand why I am so excited ...





You can order these pencils and other lovely new goodies from the 4th January or, better yet, join the Beautiful You workshop where you will get all the supplies included in your Workshop fee.

The Workshop will take place on Thursday 26th January, at my home in Hartford (Huntingdon).  Places are limited so please message me asap to reserve your place.  If you would like to take advantage of Option 1, I will be placing an order for the products on Friday 6th January so you will need to let me know which item you would like as your Sale-A-Bration freebie too!

There are two options to choose from:

Option 1
Fee: £50 to include the following items.


  • Beautiful You stamp set value £25  (if you would prefer an alternative stamp set of the same value, please let me know asap).
  • Watercolour Pencils x 13 value £14.50
  • Blender Pens x 3  value £9    
  • FREE Workshop value £15
  • FREE one Sale-A-Bration item
  • FREE Case and sharpener to keep your pencils in
Option 2
Fee: £15
  • Workshop only
During the Workshop you will get the chance to learn new colouring techniques using one of my favourite stamp sets from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue - Beautiful You.

Stampin Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Watercolour Technique Workshop, Beautiful You, Supplies available 24/7,


Thank you for looking at my Blog, I hope you will be able to join me for the first of many product based Workshops during 2017.

Susan xx

Comments

  1. Love these cards Susan and the watercolour pencils are amazing. Hope the workshop goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mo, Happy New Year - see you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts