Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree for Coffee & Cards
Hello, I have a confession for you today - I have had this set in my craft room since April and this is the first time I have used it! Shocking I know. One of my good crafty friends (Mo) adores this set, she uses it a lot and has made some stunning projects with it. However, there was always another set that I needed/liked more and so it never made it to the top of my wish list. When I found out that the set would still be in the 2017 - 2018 catalogue I finally took the plunge and got it but it never made it off the shelf until last night!
I'll admit it, not one of the more exciting stamp sets in the catalogue at first glance but how wrong could I be?
This was my first stamping of the beautiful cluster of trees ... I was really quite pleased with it!
Here are the cards we will be making next week.
The card on the left uses a negative spotlight technique that looks rather impressive and, for the card on the right, we will be creating a background with sponge rollers and ink! Both these cards would be suitable for those difficult men in our lives and I will bring a selection of sentiments with me for you to choose from.
If you would like to join me for a Coffee & Cards session you can find me at the following locations next week:
Monday - single project (on the left) or both!
Venue: The Grand Piano Cafe Bar, Godmanchester
Time: 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Cost: £3.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 1 project or
£5.50 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Tuesday - both projects
Venue: Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: £5.50 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Thursday - both projects
Venue: The Grand Piano Cafe Bar, Godmanchester
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: £5.50 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
I will be posting more details of these cards and the products I used to create them later this week so be sure to pop back again soon.
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to be yours! If you don't have a brand new 2017 - 2018 catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send one to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Hope you have a crafty weekend - see you at Coffee & Cards soon.
Susan xx
How to get your hands on the new Autumn / Winter Catalogue!
Anyone who has placed an order with me in the last three months will be receiving a copy in the next few weeks! Let me tell you, it is choc a block full of gorgeous goodies that you will absolutely love!
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code: URC9NY7E I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you, (please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
For orders over £150 please do not use the Hostess Code to ensure that you receive the benefits.
I'll admit it, not one of the more exciting stamp sets in the catalogue at first glance but how wrong could I be?
This was my first stamping of the beautiful cluster of trees ... I was really quite pleased with it!
Here are the cards we will be making next week.
The card on the left uses a negative spotlight technique that looks rather impressive and, for the card on the right, we will be creating a background with sponge rollers and ink! Both these cards would be suitable for those difficult men in our lives and I will bring a selection of sentiments with me for you to choose from.
If you would like to join me for a Coffee & Cards session you can find me at the following locations next week:
Monday - single project (on the left) or both!
Venue: The Grand Piano Cafe Bar, Godmanchester
Time: 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Cost: £3.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 1 project or
£5.50 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Tuesday - both projects
Venue: Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: £5.50 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
Thursday - both projects
Venue: The Grand Piano Cafe Bar, Godmanchester
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: £5.50 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.
I will be posting more details of these cards and the products I used to create them later this week so be sure to pop back again soon.
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to be yours! If you don't have a brand new 2017 - 2018 catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send one to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Hope you have a crafty weekend - see you at Coffee & Cards soon.
Susan xx
How to get your hands on the new Autumn / Winter Catalogue!
Anyone who has placed an order with me in the last three months will be receiving a copy in the next few weeks! Let me tell you, it is choc a block full of gorgeous goodies that you will absolutely love!
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code: URC9NY7E I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you, (please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
For orders over £150 please do not use the Hostess Code to ensure that you receive the benefits.











Comments
Post a Comment