Stampin' Up! - Stampin' Blends club 2

Hello, my first Stampin' Blends Club will be coming to an end in February - I can't believe how quickly the last few months have flown by.


Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Blends Club, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

The ladies in the club have an almost complete collection of pens, coordinating cardstock and other goodies too.


I have been asked by one of my Monday crafty ladies if I would offer another club so, here are all the details.


Over the four months you will receive:
  • A full set of the Stampin' Blends pens (24 colours, plus Ivory, Bronze and a Colour Lifter)
  • Whisper White Card
  • Coloured Card (to coordinate with the pens)
  • Storage Cases
  • Black Memento Ink Pad
  • Surprise from me!
The cost each month is £39 - you will need to collect from me.  If you are unable to collect I am happy to post direct to you via Royal Mail at cost.

I need four people to take part in each club. 


Here are the details of what you will receive each month.


February

  • 3 sets of Stampin' Blends pens
  • A Colour Lifter Pen
  • Black Memento Ink Pad
  • 10 sheets of Whisper White card
March
  • 3 sets of Stampin' Blends pens
  • An Ivory Stampin' Blend pen
  • 24 sheets of coloured card
  • 10 sheets of Whisper White card
  • Storage Case
April
  • 3 sets of Stampin' Blends pens
  • A Bronze Stampin' Blend Pen
  • 24 sheets of coloured card
  • 10 sheets of Whisper White card
  • Storage Case
May
  • 3 sets of Stampin' Blends pens
  • 24 sheets of coloured card
  • 10 sheets of Whisper White card
  • A secret surprise!

Each month you will also receive a thank you card made by me and I am more than happy to offer tips and advice on how to get the best from these gorgeous pens.


During February and March there will also be the option to boost your order total to £45 - this will allow you to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item of your choice.


You will also receive a bonus surprise from me at the end of May worth at least £18!

We have been using the Stampin' Blends recently at C & C session and, the ladies in the Care Home have also had a play (they loved them too)!


Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Blends Club, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

If you would like a place in the Stampin' Blends Club please message me as soon as possible.  Once I have the first four members I will order your Stampin' Blends Club items and let you know as soon as they arrive.


Happy Colouring!


Susan xx


Comments

Popular Posts