Stsmpin' Up! Bird Banter for Coffee & Cards

Hello, this week for Coffee & Cards we will be using a stamp set called Bird Banter.  I find Bird Banter very appealing - I love a good pun and, I know that my crafty ladies will come up with lots next week!


#lovemyjob, #stampinupuk, Bird Banter, Coffee & Cards project April 2018, Craftyduckydoodah!, Supplies available 24/7. from my online store,

A little birdie told me that this is one of those stamp sets that will come in useful for lots of occassions - just think of all the colourful birds you will be able to create ...

This week we will be stamping, embossing, colouring with the Stampin' Blends and doing a little fussy cutting.  I only used a few of the images and sentiments in this set, you will be able to choose which ones you would like to use.

Here are the cards we will be making next week - a thank you card and a belated birthday card.

#lovemyjob, #stampinupuk, Bird Banter, Coffee & Cards project April 2018, Craftyduckydoodah!, Supplies available 24/7. from my online store,

If you would like to join me, you can find me at the following locations next week.  

Monday - single project (shown on the left) or both!

Venue:   The Grand Piano Cafe Bar, Godmanchester
Time:     10:00 - 12:00 pm

Cost:      £3.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 1 project or
              £6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.

Tuesday - both projects

Venue:  Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)

Time:    2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost:     £6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.  

Thursday - both projects
Venue:    Bests Cafe, 7 Kings Hedges, St Ives (PE27 3XS)
Time:     2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost:      £6.00 - includes all materials and tuition to make 2 projects.


I will be posting more details of these projects and the products I used to create them later this week so be sure to pop back again soon.  I am hopping again tomorrow with the super creative ladies from Stampers by the Dozen using a stamp set that had sat lost and lonely on my shelf for ages ... shame on me!


Have a crafty weekend!

Susan xx




Comments

Popular Posts