Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree - quick & simple
Hello, here are the details for our first project this week using a lovely stamp set called Sheltering Tree.
This card features the 'spotlight' technique. We used three different circle punches to punch three colours of card stock.
Each circle was then stamped with the tree image in Early Espresso ink. The centre of each trunk is in the middle of the circles.
The full tree image was then stamped on to the card base. Stamp your first tree in the middle of the card and then add further trees on each side. It does not matter if they overlap slightly.
The two larger circles were adhered in place with Tombow. I adhered Dimensionals onto the reverse of the smallest circle. Each circle has been carefully positioned on the card base.
Top Tip
Take care to align the trunks - nothing worse than a wonky tree is there?
I then added some 'ground' so that the trees don't look like they are floating in mid air. I stamped the image three times without reinking, turning it to achieve a different image.
There is even a tiny grass stamp in this set - in this instance, it was perfect to cover a slight smudge of ink!
Here is the completed card and envelope.
I have two more C & C sessions this week, if you would like to join me, you can find the details here.
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours! If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send one to you straight away. The Autumn / Winter Catalogues is now available - if you would like a copy let me know!
This card features the 'spotlight' technique. We used three different circle punches to punch three colours of card stock.
Each circle was then stamped with the tree image in Early Espresso ink. The centre of each trunk is in the middle of the circles.
The full tree image was then stamped on to the card base. Stamp your first tree in the middle of the card and then add further trees on each side. It does not matter if they overlap slightly.
The two larger circles were adhered in place with Tombow. I adhered Dimensionals onto the reverse of the smallest circle. Each circle has been carefully positioned on the card base.
Top Tip
Take care to align the trunks - nothing worse than a wonky tree is there?
I then added some 'ground' so that the trees don't look like they are floating in mid air. I stamped the image three times without reinking, turning it to achieve a different image.
There is even a tiny grass stamp in this set - in this instance, it was perfect to cover a slight smudge of ink!
Here is the completed card and envelope.
I have two more C & C sessions this week, if you would like to join me, you can find the details here.
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
Susan xx
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).

















Comments
Post a Comment