Stampin' Up! Making Christmas Bright - quick & simple
Hello, here are the details for our first project this week using this versatile stamp set.
This project is exactly what is says on the tin - quick & simple and there are lots of possibilities to make small changes to create lots of variations.
The strings of fairy lights were stamped in Smoky Slate ink and then coloured with the Stampin' Write Markers. Any larger areas of 'white space' were filled with tiny stars stamped in Daffodil Delight.
We used the Fine Tip Glue and some Dazzling Diamonds to add some festive sparkle. I love this glue - it seems to hold its shape and dries with a slight domed effect.
The inside of the card and the envelope were also stamped to match.
Here is the completed card and envelope.
I have two further C & C session this week, if you would like to join me to make this card and another, you can all find the details here. Don't forget that if you place a £25 plus order on Thursday you can craft for free!
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
This project is exactly what is says on the tin - quick & simple and there are lots of possibilities to make small changes to create lots of variations.
The strings of fairy lights were stamped in Smoky Slate ink and then coloured with the Stampin' Write Markers. Any larger areas of 'white space' were filled with tiny stars stamped in Daffodil Delight.
We used the Fine Tip Glue and some Dazzling Diamonds to add some festive sparkle. I love this glue - it seems to hold its shape and dries with a slight domed effect.
The inside of the card and the envelope were also stamped to match.
Here is the completed card and envelope.
I have two further C & C session this week, if you would like to join me to make this card and another, you can all find the details here. Don't forget that if you place a £25 plus order on Thursday you can craft for free!
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you are in the UK, please click on the images below to go straight to my online store or for further information.
I used the Stampin Write Markers in the following colours:
Call Me Clover, Daffodil DelightPacific Point and Poppy Parade.
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.
If you are in the UK, please click on the images below to go straight to my online store or for further information.
I used the Stampin Write Markers in the following colours:
Call Me Clover, Daffodil DelightPacific Point and Poppy Parade.













Comments
Post a Comment