Stampin' Up! Snowflake Sentiments - quick & simple

Hello, here are the details for the first project this week using a stamp set called Snowflake Sentiments.

The unusual colour scheme for the projects this week were part due to a conversation with one of my crafty ladies and this lovely Baker's Twine which we are using on our second project.  You can also receive a reel of this twine free when you place a qualifying order this month (details at the end of this post)!


Whilst tidying up my craft room last week I came across a couple of packs of Foiled Edged Cards and Envelopes that had been overlooked so, I thought I had better use them!


We used the Softly Falling TIEF to create a background for our card - this lovely folder works either way.  I used the reverse of the embossed piece for this project for a change.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Snowflake Sentiments, Softly Falling TIEF, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, #simplestamping,

We then created a simple panel with a stamped sentiment which is from a set called Peaceful Noel.  We then cut a selection of snowflakes from silver foil and Petal Pink cardstock and layered them up.

The inside of the card and the envelope have been stamped to coordinate.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Snowflake Sentiments, Softly Falling TIEF, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, #simplestamping,

Here is the completed card and envelope.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Snowflake Sentiments, Softly Falling TIEF, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, #simplestamping,

A sprinkling of jewels provided some extra sparkle.  If Petal Pink is not to your liking (I admit it has grown on me), you could recreate this card in a host of other colours for a last minute, quick & simple project at this hectic time of year.

I have one further C & C session this week, if you would like to join me, you can find the details here.  Don't forget that if you place a £25 plus order on Thursday you can craft for free!

Details of the products I used for this project can be found below. 


Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.


Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away. 

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me. 

If you are in the UK, please click on the images below to go straight to my online store or for further information. 

Comments

Popular Posts