Stampin' Up! Very Vintage - quick & simple
Hello, here are the details for our quick & simple project this week using a stamp set called Very Vintage and one of my favourite colour combinations which is simple, elegant and classy!
This pretty floral image is so versatile and, is it just me or does this image remind you of Willow pattern china?
The lovely bee image in this stamp set is well worth the effort to fussy cut out.
We added some Wink of Stella on top of the wings - this reactivates the ink and creates a pretty, gentle blue 'wash' effect.
We added a panel of Night of Navy card to our Whisper White card base.
Then we simply stamped the floral and border images onto a piece of card stock and then we used some of the tulle ribbon and solid baker's twine wrapped around our stamped panel. The panel was adhered to the card base using Dimensionals.
As usual the inside of the card and the envelope have been stamped to coordinate.
Here is the completed card and envelope.
This is a really quick and simple card to make and its so pretty - sometimes less is more!
I have one further C & C session this week - the last one for 2018, if you would like to join me, you can find the details here. Don't forget that if you place a £25 plus order on Thursday you can craft for free!
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below. Please note that the new items I have used will not be available until the 3rd of January.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
If you are in the UK, please click on the images below to go straight to my online store or for further information.
This pretty floral image is so versatile and, is it just me or does this image remind you of Willow pattern china?
The lovely bee image in this stamp set is well worth the effort to fussy cut out.
We added some Wink of Stella on top of the wings - this reactivates the ink and creates a pretty, gentle blue 'wash' effect.
We added a panel of Night of Navy card to our Whisper White card base.
Then we simply stamped the floral and border images onto a piece of card stock and then we used some of the tulle ribbon and solid baker's twine wrapped around our stamped panel. The panel was adhered to the card base using Dimensionals.
As usual the inside of the card and the envelope have been stamped to coordinate.
Here is the completed card and envelope.
This is a really quick and simple card to make and its so pretty - sometimes less is more!
I have one further C & C session this week - the last one for 2018, if you would like to join me, you can find the details here. Don't forget that if you place a £25 plus order on Thursday you can craft for free!
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below. Please note that the new items I have used will not be available until the 3rd of January.
Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon.
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away. I have ordered copies of the Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues - if you would like copies when they are available just let me know.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you don't have a copy of the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue or the Autumn / Winter Catalogue and you would like one, please let me know and I will send them to you straight away. I have ordered copies of the Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues - if you would like copies when they are available just let me know.
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me?
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.















Comments
Post a Comment