Needle & Thread - stepped up

Hello, here are the details for our final C & C project this week using a stamp set called Needle & Thread.

I think the Needlepoint Nook Suite is one of my favourites from the new catalogue - I have used is a lot as it is just so very versatile.

The die cut leaves look rather strange but that is because the large flower fits perfectly in the middle.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Needle & Thread, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Needlepoint Nook Suite, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

For this project we also stamped the trio of flowers and some extra die cuts from Night of Navy card.

My crafty ladies had a lot of fun this week arranging (and rearranging) their pieces before adhering to their stitched rectangle panel!

Craftyduckydoodah!, Needle & Thread, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Needlepoint Nook Suite, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

We added tiny jewels to the centre of the smaller flowers.  We also used a stamp from Butterfly Gala for the body of the tiny butterfly and Butterfly Duet Punch - if you don't have the punch, the butterfly would be easy to fussy cut.

On Tuesday, one of my Team Members (Sue) came up with the brilliant idea to use one of the waste pieces from the die cuts for the centre of the butterfly.  Why did I not think of that?  Thanks Sue!

Craftyduckydoodah!, Needle & Thread, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Needlepoint Nook Suite, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

The lovely Needlepoint Nook DSP contains photographic imagery of hand stitched embroidery; with rich colours and beautiful details these papers don't need much to make a stunning project.  I'm already on to my second pack of DSP!
<div><div><div id="2c01283e-23f0-4448-8fc2-fdbd4372d514"><iframe class="iframe-showcase" src="https://mystampinblog.com/Showcase/Details/ad73b693-4b06-4b4f-92c7-cbacb72bd6f0?layout=Carousel&showSku=True&showPrice=True&showDownload=True&transparent=False&bordered=True&hFontHeight=14&rFontHeight=13&imageHeight=120&middleContent=False" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" style="width:100%"></iframe></div><script src="https://mystampinblog.com/Script/ShowcaseDetailsScript"></script></div></div>

The envelope (and the inside) is stamped to coordinate.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Needle & Thread, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Needlepoint Nook Suite, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Here is the completed card and envelope.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Needle & Thread, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Needlepoint Nook Suite, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Thanks to everyone who joined me this week for some crafty fun.  Next week we will be using items from the Happiness Blooms Suite.

Look what one of my crafty friends did with one of the framelits.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Needle & Thread, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Needlepoint Nook Suite, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

How clever is that and, so clever - I'm afraid I don't have the skill or the patience to do this!

I'm back again at the weekend as I am taking part in not one but two hops!

Hope you have a crafty weekend!

Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

The Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues launched on the 3rd January.  If you would like copies let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.


Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me.

Here are the products I used today. All products are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased directly from my online shop by clicking the images below.

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!

Comments

Popular Posts