Stampin' Up! January Updates
Hello, well, now that Christmas is over (hope it was a good one), once again there is a lot happening in the world of Stampin' Up! so here is all the information you need in one place!
Spring / Summer Catalogue - launches 3rd January!
Have you received your copy yet? If not, be sure to let me know and I will send one to you asap.
Fifty five pages full of inspiration and new products. There are several new product suites and two gorgeous kits that I am sure you will love as much as I do - I have lots of new products and ideas to share with you.
Sale-A-Bration (SAB) - launches 3rd January!
Wow - what can I say? Who doesn't love freebies? Simply spend £45 (before delivery) and choose a FREE product from the brochure. There's no limit - for every £45 you spend, choose another FREE product! There are even bigger rewards when you spend £90 (before delivery) - just look for the £45 and £90 reward images throughout the brochure. The best part is you can earn as many of these as you want in one order!
Be a Host and get even more for free!
When you host a qualifying party/workshop during Sale-A-Bration you get £230 more in free product.
You don't even have to host a party (but I would be happy to help if you do want to)!
As soon as your order hits the £150 mark you start to earn Stampin' Rewards as usual but, during SAB the rewards get better too - an extra £20 to spend on anything you want. All orders from the Annual, Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues and the Clearance Rack are eligible for free items.
You can even put that money towards the cost of your own Starter Kit to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
If you would like to get together with a group of friends for some crafty fun just let me know and we can sort something out.
The BEST Joining Offer!
Sale-A-Bration is all about MORE; more free, more rewards and more fun too! When you join as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator this year you get two fabulous Starter Kit options to choose from.
Option 1
Get £170 worth of Stampin' Up! products for £99 - that's £40 more than usual and a brilliant deal.
Option 2
Get £170 worth of Stampin' Up! products and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at £47) for just £125.
This tote is amazing ...
... and the inside , well what can I say? It's just brilliant, well made, versatile and ever so useful! Joining Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration is the only way you can get your hands on it too.
I joined Stampin' Up! myself during Sale-A-Bration (almost three years ago), you seriously have nothing to loose and everything to gain!
Cling Stamps Are Coming!
Stampin' Up! classic red rubber stamps are now even better than ever! The same quality rubber material you've always loved now comes with an adhesive image label that will cling like crazy to clear blocks or the Stamparatus plates each and every time you use them.
You can find more details on Cling Stamps by clicking the image below.
I will have another post very soon with some top tips on how to get the best from Cling Stamps.
New Hostess Code
Use this code at checkout when placing online orders and you will receive a free gift from me! All orders also receive a handmade thank you card too.
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards and, you will still receive a card and a gift from me.
January Workshops
Do I know when your Birthday is?
Lots of my crafty ladies took advantage of this offer during 2018 - make sure you don't miss out!
Upcoming Workshops
I have already started to add details of Coffee and Cards/Workshops so don't forget to keep an eye of my facebook events page to make sure you don't miss anything. I'm just waiting for the final elements to arrive so that I can finish the project for January - I will post details as soon as I can!
Coffee & Cards - new Reward Card
I have been offering free ink pads for quite some time now and several of my crafty ladies have collected a LOT of ink pads. So to change things around a bit I have decided to offer a £5 Stampin' Up! gift voucher instead. Every time you attend a Coffee & Cards session you will receive a 'stamp' on your Reward Card. Once its full you can claim your voucher. Vouchers can only be redeemed through me and you can save them up and use them all at once if you wish.
If you have any questions, please get in touch - I'm always happy to help.
Best wishes for a happy and very crafty 2019!
Susan xx
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Spring / Summer Catalogue - launches 3rd January!
Have you received your copy yet? If not, be sure to let me know and I will send one to you asap.
Fifty five pages full of inspiration and new products. There are several new product suites and two gorgeous kits that I am sure you will love as much as I do - I have lots of new products and ideas to share with you.
Sale-A-Bration (SAB) - launches 3rd January!
Wow - what can I say? Who doesn't love freebies? Simply spend £45 (before delivery) and choose a FREE product from the brochure. There's no limit - for every £45 you spend, choose another FREE product! There are even bigger rewards when you spend £90 (before delivery) - just look for the £45 and £90 reward images throughout the brochure. The best part is you can earn as many of these as you want in one order!
Be a Host and get even more for free!
When you host a qualifying party/workshop during Sale-A-Bration you get £230 more in free product.
You don't even have to host a party (but I would be happy to help if you do want to)!
As soon as your order hits the £150 mark you start to earn Stampin' Rewards as usual but, during SAB the rewards get better too - an extra £20 to spend on anything you want. All orders from the Annual, Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues and the Clearance Rack are eligible for free items.
You can even put that money towards the cost of your own Starter Kit to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
If you would like to get together with a group of friends for some crafty fun just let me know and we can sort something out.
The BEST Joining Offer!
Sale-A-Bration is all about MORE; more free, more rewards and more fun too! When you join as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator this year you get two fabulous Starter Kit options to choose from.
Option 1
Get £170 worth of Stampin' Up! products for £99 - that's £40 more than usual and a brilliant deal.
Option 2
Get £170 worth of Stampin' Up! products and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at £47) for just £125.
This tote is amazing ...
... and the inside , well what can I say? It's just brilliant, well made, versatile and ever so useful! Joining Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration is the only way you can get your hands on it too.
I joined Stampin' Up! myself during Sale-A-Bration (almost three years ago), you seriously have nothing to loose and everything to gain!
- discounts (minimum of 20% off future orders)
- exclusive perks
- friendship
- exclusive events
- the chance to get new products before non Demos
The list goes on ...
Why not contact me to have a chat to see how you can make Stampin' Up! work for you? Or, if you have already made up your mind, click HERE to get started and join the fun.
Cling Stamps Are Coming!
Stampin' Up! classic red rubber stamps are now even better than ever! The same quality rubber material you've always loved now comes with an adhesive image label that will cling like crazy to clear blocks or the Stamparatus plates each and every time you use them.
You can find more details on Cling Stamps by clicking the image below.
I will have another post very soon with some top tips on how to get the best from Cling Stamps.
New Hostess Code
Use this code at checkout when placing online orders and you will receive a free gift from me! All orders also receive a handmade thank you card too.
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards and, you will still receive a card and a gift from me.
January Workshops
Do I know when your Birthday is?
Lots of my crafty ladies took advantage of this offer during 2018 - make sure you don't miss out!
I have already started to add details of Coffee and Cards/Workshops so don't forget to keep an eye of my facebook events page to make sure you don't miss anything. I'm just waiting for the final elements to arrive so that I can finish the project for January - I will post details as soon as I can!
Coffee & Cards - new Reward Card
I have been offering free ink pads for quite some time now and several of my crafty ladies have collected a LOT of ink pads. So to change things around a bit I have decided to offer a £5 Stampin' Up! gift voucher instead. Every time you attend a Coffee & Cards session you will receive a 'stamp' on your Reward Card. Once its full you can claim your voucher. Vouchers can only be redeemed through me and you can save them up and use them all at once if you wish.
If you have any questions, please get in touch - I'm always happy to help.
Best wishes for a happy and very crafty 2019!
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
















Comments
Post a Comment