Sale-A-Bration - second release
Sale-A-Bration January 3rd - 31st March
Sale-A-Bration is a fantastic Stampin' Up! promotion where everyone can earn FREE items with qualifying orders! This year is the best yet.
Sale-A-Bration Second Release!
Would you like some more freebies to choose from? There are three new products available from the 15th February.
I predict that the Country Floral Embossing Folder is going to be very popular.
Have a look at the Painted Seasons Bundle - this is right at the top of my wish list.
Look at these gorgeous samples ...
Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products
Available to purchase 1 - 31st March (whilst stocks last).
I had a lady say to me yesterday wouldn't it be amazing if there were some framelits to cut out the frogs in the So Hoppy Together stamp set. Well, guess what? From the 1st of March there will be some new items that will be available to purchase that coordinate with some of the Sale-A-Bration items - including framelits for the So Hoppy Together stamp set, mine are on their way!
Sale-A-Bration - First Release
Of course you can still order these items too. That's a total of 15 items you can get for free!
These free Sale-A-Bration items are available for you to choose from when you place an order through my online shop until the end of March (or whilst stocks last).
If there is something you really want/need, don't delay as some items are proving very popular.
I will be placing an order tomorrow (Saturday) so, if you are local to me and can collect I'm happy for you to piggyback my order to save on postage.
If you are placing an online order please use the current Hostess Code!
Have a crafty weekend!
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
Sale-A-Bration is a fantastic Stampin' Up! promotion where everyone can earn FREE items with qualifying orders! This year is the best yet.
Sale-A-Bration Second Release!
Would you like some more freebies to choose from? There are three new products available from the 15th February.
I predict that the Country Floral Embossing Folder is going to be very popular.
Have a look at the Painted Seasons Bundle - this is right at the top of my wish list.
Look at these gorgeous samples ...

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products
Available to purchase 1 - 31st March (whilst stocks last).
I had a lady say to me yesterday wouldn't it be amazing if there were some framelits to cut out the frogs in the So Hoppy Together stamp set. Well, guess what? From the 1st of March there will be some new items that will be available to purchase that coordinate with some of the Sale-A-Bration items - including framelits for the So Hoppy Together stamp set, mine are on their way!
Sale-A-Bration - First Release
Of course you can still order these items too. That's a total of 15 items you can get for free!
These free Sale-A-Bration items are available for you to choose from when you place an order through my online shop until the end of March (or whilst stocks last).
If there is something you really want/need, don't delay as some items are proving very popular.
I will be placing an order tomorrow (Saturday) so, if you are local to me and can collect I'm happy for you to piggyback my order to save on postage.
If you are placing an online order please use the current Hostess Code!
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
The Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues launched on the 3rd January. If you would like copies let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me?
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me?
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too? If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you. (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.
Here are the products I used today. All products are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased directly from my online shop by clicking the images below.
If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.
If you have any questions, I’m happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!











Comments
Post a Comment