Sea of Textures - quick & simple

Here are the details for our first project using Sea of Textures.  I confes I have not used this particular stamp set for ages so I thought it time to pull it from my shelf and dust it off - I am so glad I did!

We created a simple stamped background for the front of the card using several of the images in this stamp set.  We used a simple masking technique for the green seaweed to make it shorter.

This cheeky octopus was a big hit this morning!


The octopus was inked up in Grapefruit Grove and then we used a sponge dauber to add some Smoky Slate ink before stamping and cutting out with the coordinating framelit.

We used a couple of the faceted dots for eyes - I resisted the temptation to add googly eyes!

We then had fun deciding which die cut accents to use to finish off the card.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Sea of Textures, Tunnel Card, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, #simplestamping,

As usual, we stamped the inside of the card (and the envelope) to coordinate.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Sea of Textures, Tunnel Card, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, #simplestamping,

Here is the completed card and envelope.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Stampin' Up! UK Independent  Demonstrator Susan Simpson, Sea of Textures, Tunnel Card, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store, #simplestamping,

This is such a quick and simple card and I love the colours my daughter Rosie chose for us to use this week!

I have two further C & C sessions this week, if you would like to join me to make this card and another project, you can all find the details here.  Don't forget that if you place a £25 plus order on Thursday you can craft for free!

Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.  

Hope you can join me for a crafty coffee soon - hopefully with no spillage!

Susan xx


Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.

If you would like copies of any of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.

Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).


If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me. 

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.

Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!


Comments

Popular Posts