Christmas Gleaming - stepped up
Here are the details for our second project this week using the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and coordinating punches.
This duo of punches certainly make light work of creating these pretty baubles - I could easily get carried away! Even better, they are available as a bundle (item 153006) with the Christmas Gleaming stamp sets we are using this week with a 10% saving.
I used a thick Whisper White card base and also a panel cut 5mm smaller for my project.
We used Memento Black to stamp a holly spring and one each of the baubles.
The Holly has been coloured in the same way as my earlier post this week and fussy cut out. The three baubles have been punched out and coloured; two with the Stampin' Blends and the third, small bauble has been coloured with Gold Delicata ink.
Top Tip
I used the reinker and a small stamping block. Place a single drop onto the block and using a dryish Aqua Painter colour your images. A little of the stunning ink goes a long way!
We added a tiny dot of gold ink in the centre of the Soft Suede bauble - how pretty does this look? One of my crafty ladies thought I had lost the plot colouring the bauble in brown until she saw the gold dots that is!
Once you have coloured the baubles arrange on the top panel without adhering.
Can you see the little gold dots around the side of each bauble? There is a tiny stamp in this set that is very useful and, very clever. One side of the stamp is curved. This allows you to leave the bauble in position and stamp the dots around each side with the Gold Delicata ink.
We then used a combination of Tombow and dimensionals to adhere the baubles and the holly.
We also stampe a sentiment with Gold Delicata ink and adhered with dimensionals.
Top Tip
We used a Journaling Pen to draw a frame around the panel and threads to hang the baubles from. If you draw a dot in each corner you will find it easier to draw the lines in. Try to keep them random, they are not supposed to be perfect!
Once finished, the panel has been adhered to the card base with dimensionals and a trio of jewels added for a bit more sparkle.
Here is the completed card and envelope.
Thanks to everyone who joined me this week for some crafty fun. I will share details of the projects for next week over the weekend as I have not yet decided what we will be doing!
I am back on Saturday, taking part in another Joy Of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Here is a sneaky peak - I have a new favourite colour combo!
I'm busy prepping for a workshop this evening, hope you have a crafty weekend!
Susan xx
Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!
If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.
If you would like copies of either of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you. If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.
Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me?
If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards. You will still receive a card and a gift from me.
If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.
If you have any questions, I’m happy to help. You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.
Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my business!













Comments
Post a Comment