Making Christmas Bright

Hello, phew - I have now managed to either send or deliver all my Christmas cards so I can now share them with everyone.

I was very indulgent with this project; I chose to use some of my favourite colours!


My project started with some simple stamping; I used the Stamparatus as I had a lot of these cards to make!  I also used a little image from a set called Christmas Countdown and some Copper Delicata ink at the bottom of the wreath but forgot to take a photo.  I used a panel of thick ww 5mm smaller than the card base.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Making Christmas Bright, Dashing Deer, Christmas 2019, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store

I then cut an assortment of stars from copper foil and some little sprigs from Old Olive card.  I adhered them around the wreath using Tombow and dimensionals.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Making Christmas Bright, Dashing Deer, Christmas 2019, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store

I used the Fine-Tip glue to add little dots around the wreath and covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I had quite a pile of them lined up around my craft room on any and every surface to allow them to dry.

Once dry there were adhered to the card base with dimensionals.  At this point I realised my card needed something else so I left things for a day or two waiting for inspiration to strike.

I used Copper Delicata and that ever so useful background stamp again on Pretty Peacock card.  I then cut 1cm wide strips and adhered across the bottom of my card with Tombow.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Making Christmas Bright, Dashing Deer, Christmas 2019, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store

I stamped a border along the inside of the card and on the envelope flap using Pretty Peacock ink.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Making Christmas Bright, Dashing Deer, Christmas 2019, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Here is the completed card and envelope.

Craftyduckydoodah!, Making Christmas Bright, Dashing Deer, Christmas 2019, Susan Simpson UK Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Supplies available 24/7 from my online store,

Clean and simple, with lots of white space and perfect for mass production.  

I'm taking a break over the holiday period but I have my usual review of 2019 posts to share soon.

I am busy, busy, busy designing projects using items from the upcoming Spring / Summer and Sale-A-Bration brochures that I can't wait to share with you.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy and crafty 2020!

Susan xx

Thank you so much for looking at my Blog today, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you live in the UK, I would love to be yours!  

If you need to order any supplies, simply use my “shop with me” button or click on the catalogue links on the right. Alternatively, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.


If you would like copies of either of the current catalogues let me know and I will pop them in the post for you.  If you prefer, you can view online versions by clicking the links to the right of this post.  
The upcoming Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues is now available - please message me if you would like copies.


Would you like to receive a FREE gift from me? 
All orders placed directly with me or online receive a handmade card from me as a thank you but did you know that all orders over £20 (excluding postage) will receive a gift from me too?  If you use the current Hostess Code I will pop something in with your order or post directly to you.  (Please remember to allow me to access your contact details otherwise I won't be able to contact you).

If your order is over £150 please don't use the code as you will receive your own Stampin' Rewards.  You will still receive a card and a gift from me.

If you are local to me and can collect, I’m happy for you to piggyback one of my orders to save on postage.


If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.  You can email me susan_merrey@yahoo.co.uk or telephone 07905 403 823.


Comments

Popular Posts